Vigilantes - Release Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Vigilantes is locked in for an October 4th release.

Updated Trailer & Release on Schedule!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update this time around. The trailer has been updated, and what is likely the release version of Vigilantes will be uploaded in the next few days. The official release date, 4th October, remains the same. Thanks for your support and encouragement (and indeed patience) over the last two years. Hope you enjoy the trailer!

Would like to give a mention to Darkside Detective Season 2, which is currently on Kickstarter. The first game has great reviews on Steam, and will greatly appeal to fans of the classic point and click adventures of the 90s. It's over here, if you'd like to check it out.

Have a good weekend,

Daithi
More information.

The game looks cheap but mechanics are good. Will buy on release, depending on the price.

Got it installed and waiting for release. However, I expect I´ll be busy with "Pathfinder" for a good while until I give "Vigilantes" a go. Still, it´s an interesting and somewhat novel concept for an rpg, so I really hope it turns out well.

Auto buy from me. Likely won't be played for a while due to time, but want to support Timeslip. They've been pretty open and have done a lot with not very much. Nice job.

I'll buy it on release also as I like what I read and watched during it's development.:nod:

The dev seems very earnest and hard working. I also like the concept. I'm in.

I'm going to pass. It doesn't look innovative enough, and there are already several games like it coming out this year.

Supported it via kick starter, and really looking forward to playing it soon. I'll likely wait for a few initial patches to land, but this one is seriously on my radar to test out before the end of the year.

I'm going to pass. It doesn't look innovative enough, and there are already several games like it coming out this year.

You mean there is no social controversy connected with it that requires you to take a hard stance :)

Mutants and Eldritch Abominations are underrepresented minorities in gaming, so I'm giving my money to Mutant Year Zero and Achtung: Cthulhu Tactics instead.

header.jpg

header.jpg

I don't know, it almost feels like every other indie RPG has Cthulhu mythos in it these days. I'm looking forward to Stygian Reign of the Old ones though. I hadn't heard of Actung! until now.

Anyway, I backed Vigilantes for $9. The demo back then seemed solid / promising. The setting is at least a bit different as far as RPGs go (not too many gangster / noir CRPGs that I'm aware of). And I tip my hat to Daithi who ran his KS like a professional. Regular updates and giving all backers early access from the beginning so there's been virtually no complaints about the game being delayed past the initial estimate. They put many higher funded KS projects to shame.

Mutants and Eldritch Abominations are underrepresented minorities in gaming, so I'm giving my money to Mutant Year Zero and Achtung: Cthulhu Tactics instead.
Seriously do you always have to go against the consensus?

If one one us said the sky is blue you would no it's green.

Anyway I'll enjoy this game and play these games also when released.

85ee0a8db28e0a743947839f8714fa885e1264c9636eee8b5f040d009e0e61e2.jpg

9k=

phoenix-point-xcom.jpg

9k=

The game looks cheap but mechanics are good. Will buy on release, depending on the price.

Hey Winterfart. There wasn't a huge budget, but there was a lot of passion and hard work. There wasn't much point for us trying to compete with the big studios on visuals, so we focused on depth :) Release price is $14.99

Awww. There's very few crime themed turn based games! The criminal underworld and idealistic vigilantes are sorely underrepresented in turn based games :)

I don't know, it almost feels like every other indie RPG has Cthulhu mythos in it these days. I'm looking forward to Stygian Reign of the Old ones though. I hadn't heard of Actung! until now.

Anyway, I backed Vigilantes for $9. The demo back then seemed solid / promising. The setting is at least a bit different as far as RPGs go (not too many gangster / noir CRPGs that I'm aware of). And I tip my hat to Daithi who ran his KS like a professional. Regular updates and giving all backers early access from the beginning so there's been virtually no complaints about the game being delayed past the initial estimate. They put many higher funded KS projects to shame.

Hey Davey, thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the full release!

Been waiting for this one eagerly, I'm really looking forward to firing it up next month!!!

Ditto. I've been holding off playing but now it's almost time. Guess I have to g look for my key, or will they send out new ones at release?

Edit: The beta key is apparently valid, now I just have to go find it. Where did you find yours @Carnifex;?

I found mine in my kick starter bin that I keep apart from my other emails, it was from about sixteen months ago, if I remember right. It was for a beta version, which I'm guessing will graduate to a full-fledged copy once the product is actually completely released.

Back
Top Bottom