Post a Picture of Yourself!

I don't know that game. Is she about to ambush someone?

I don't know that game. Is she about to ambush someone?

It's the other way around. You're a kid who notices something "sinister" going on in your neighbor's house. The object of the game is to sneak around and find a way to get into the basement, and find what your neighbor is hiding, without getting caught by him.

Sounds fun. Very cute picture.

Notice the labeled WASD buttons. It's like learning to drive with a manual transmission.
Get her to learn proper ESDF driving so she'll simultaneously get used to the correct left hand placement for later advanced touch typing drives. There's a bump on the F key so she won't have to look.

Not me but closest thread - just my two buddies, Mila and Grim :)

Lovely dogs. Bet they're never far from that ball.

Lovely dogs. Bet they're never far from that ball.

Thanks :) The small one is always with the ball. The big one usually has a rope toy or a stick (if outside playing).

Look nice. :)

Okay, so here's a (rather) newish picture of the Jaz and Modertier families… at the Elfia Fantasy Fair in Arcen, Netherlands ^^.

Pic1:
Back: Archangel Deathlaugh, Martini Dog, Big Brambles
Front: Ace Grinner, Lime-O
Pic 2:
Father Parisi
Pics 3 and 4:
Martini Dog in toto and close-up

My son (who is Ace/Parisi) built Ace's gun from scratch - from foam and latex. He also built my (Martini Dog's) AT gun from plywood. Martini made Parisi's staff.

Attachments

• Arcen1.jpg
    Arcen1.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Arcen4.jpg
    Arcen4.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Arcen2.jpg
    Arcen2.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Arcen3.jpg
    Arcen3.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Last Sunday we were in Elfia. It was at a different location as Jaz was (Elfia is twice a year). This was the Elfia Fantasy Fair at the Castle Ter Haar (in The Netherlands).

This is me and a trolley.
picture.php

I've spent quite some time on the trolley and it is a work in progress. At the next fair we go to, it will probably look a bit different.

This is the castle.
picture.php

One of the main things that you do at such a fair is look at other people and see how they dressed up. Like this elf:

picture.php

Or these:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The fantasy fair was closed by a performance of the famous Dutch folk band Rapalje (famous if you are into this kind of music and probably live here as well).
picture.php

Pretty sure the elf is @BoboTheMighty;

Made a snow unicorn last week.

snow-unicorn-1.jpg

snow-unicorn-2.jpg

snow-unicorn-3.jpg

snow-unicorn-4.jpg

A few things are off unfortunately. I wanted to fix them the next day but the snow had become too hard and crumbly to work with. Still.. a unicorn. :)

That's very cool. I saw a similar idea once, at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, in Cornwall.

secret-gardens-heligan-giant.jpg

Two shots of my pups. Grim is hoarding sticks in one of them. He always carries a stick when we walk and he guards them fiercely. The other is of Grim hiding in the grass :)
Grim is 9 now. Mila is the smaller red GSD in the background. She will be 6 this fall. They are my best buds.

51254940134_4f3e4d6bbc_k.jpg

51255237215_abfe243416_k.jpg

Good dogs.

Those are two good-looking dogs. My Blue Heeler always carries a stick on walks also.

Thanks and cool there are other dogs that do this. At least sticks are plentiful where I am :)

Back
Top Bottom