Return of the Daily Smile

081.png

This weekens there is the "Spiel International" board games (and RPG and comics) fair ... Among the companies there, one struck me with its name :

4L104 Sorry We Are French, Bourg La Reine

Written in English language ! :lol:

( *gets reminded of a certain Monty Python movie* ... ;) )

nerd_sniping.png

pibbur who can be distratcted by anything even the slightest geeky. And the wife (not always appreciated)

I saw Starship Rent-A-Car today (this evening).
Well, actually, what I saw was "enterprise rent-a-car", but I just shortened that a bit. :D

seat_selection.png

pibbur who at the age of 7, alone on his first flight, was invited into the cockpit, but for some reason declined, a decision he has regretted for 56 years

A senseless waste of human life, involving some Venezuelian beaver cheese (as usual):

One of my favourite Python performances.

pibbur who has decided to learn Python, but that is something completely different.

natural_parenting.png

As I used to say: 5 minute's lapse of reason and you'll regret the rest of your life.

pibbur who for reasons he probably won't divulge doesn't say that anymore

One of my favourite Python performances.
One of my favourite too, along with the one you posted not so long ago (The Job Interview), the Ministry of Silly Walks and that one:

Fart, who just learned the correct spelling for favorite…

it_begins.png

pibbur who assumes that some (maybe even some watchers) will look at seagulls in a more positive way if this was true. Unlike himself who is not sure what to think.

Ah, but was it Johnathan Livingston Seagoon??!! :)

I don't know if they were known in other countries, but the Ladybird children's books were a popular series over here. They depicted traditional stories and educational facts, with each page being an illustration accompanied by a few simple lines of text. They have now been subverted for grownups, with new text added to the original illustrations.

Here are some samples from the Ladybird Book of Dating.

j7PUuQL.jpg

RKvrjiM.jpg

I7oKri1.jpg

Fy5BSYO.jpg

lUSZ9DT.jpg

SJ49kHq.jpg

There are some great finalists in there, too !

Possible scene for Netflix's upcoming Witcher series.:biggrin:
Geralt stared into Fringilla's eyes. "What brings a girl like you here?" Fringilla's face suddenly tightened "Did you just assume my Gender!" Geralt looked puzzled, clearly she is a female he thought to himself. Maybe it was an illusion. "I meant to say ahem, ah.. what brings a Zerrikanian like yourself to Toussaint?" Fringilla now had a face of terror "I can't, I can't believe it" she pointed her finger straight in his face "Did you assume my nationalitiy" Geralt sighed. He looked down at his belt and wished he brought enough potions to overdose himself. This multi-cultural, all ethnicity, non-gender, kid friendly, americanized, super liberal world was taking it's toll on him. It wasn't as bad at first, they took away the bad language. He was okay with that. They removed the blood and racism, he didn't mind but found it strange for the 13th century. But now they overstepped it. Geralt couldn't even remember the last time he got laid. "Fuck it" he said. He picked up his blunt wooden silver painted sword and proceed to cut his throat. It didn't work. He was frustrated. Geralt had no choice but wait for the show to die . The End.

Back
Top Bottom