Dating my daughter

tenor.gif

Can we not put these kinds of headlines on rpg watch? I'm not usually PC, but this is nasty. What will people think when they see that? Nothing good.

Lived in Japan for a few years and seen and played worse.:evilgrin:

PS: There are a lot of Unity adult games made by amateurs.

Just search for the F95 forum.

Lived in Japan for a few years…
Left because? Their history, their (many yucky) food, their postkarma brainwashed adulthood or? Don't tell me it's their ban on gambling! :p

On topic, once sold to forgot whom, humblebundle obviously sacked curators and turned into profiting on any junk.

Left because? Their history, their (many yucky) food, their postkarma brainwashed adulthood or? Don't tell me it's their ban on gambling! :p
Job was finished as it was a contract from a shipping company.

It only lasted a few years. Before that my father was stationed overseas for a couple of year's in my youth. It was fun but I'll stay in the US for the for the foreseeable future.

Also yes not a fan of the food as I'm a burger and fry type of guy.

Yea I kinda don't go for burgers&potatos frequently. Not that I don't like them, but my arteries will clog due to smoking, not needing additional causes. ;)

Anyway, we sure this up there is japanese title? Doesn't look like it.

Anyway, we sure this up there is japanese title? Doesn't look like it.
No but it's probably inspired by a man whom played to many eroge games.

As for smoking it's your body just remember lung cancer is not a good way to die. I'm speaking from experience as I had to take care of my father as he wasted away.

Me on the other-hand processed meats and fried food will kill me.:biggrin:

Man, I had some Taiwanese beef noodles tonight.....they were so good I'm starting to think a steady diet of those would kill ya. Ya know, too much of a good thing will just put you in an early grave.

Man, I had some Taiwanese beef noodles tonight…..they were so good I'm starting to think a steady diet of those would kill ya. Ya know, too much of a good thing will just put you in an early grave.
I used to love the Beef Ramen Noodle Soup and not the instant kind in Japan.

67_hi_res.jpg

That looks pretty darn similar to what I had!! I tell you, nothing that tastes that damn good can be healthy....but I know my stomach will want more in the future.

I saw the subject header here and I went, "Ick". I always try to take something positive and upbeat away from any topic I visit though, so… well, um, that Ivanka Trump is a total piece of ass! :p

Well, I didn't just pull it out of nowhere, but I agree the idea is pretty revolting.

Well, I didn't just pull it out of nowhere, but I agree the idea is pretty revolting.

Eww. The video was much longer than the 5 seconds I was able to watch before I ran away in horror. Here's my contribution to trying to derail this distasteful topic. I remember this episode of TZ as a 10 year and for many many years after I was haunted by the memory of that hideous- thing on the wing of the airplane, and the shocking close-up of it peering in at The Shatman through the glass. Terrifying.

trump%2Bzone%2B2.jpg

Yes a mean sick thing for a man, a father to think the person he raised is someone he thinks is someone worth dating or marrying.

Better she was a crack head…lack of pride is always better?

Finding fault in where there is no fault is just ….

Never mine some people are just to far gone to help.

Back
Top Bottom