Dating my daughter

Yes a mean sick thing for a man, a father to think the person he raised is someone he thinks is someone worth dating or marrying.

Better she was a crack head…lack of pride is always better?

Finding fault in where there is no fault is just ….

Never mine some people are just to far gone to help.

No but its the way he said it that is creepy. Nothing wrong in saying my daughter is great and *you guys* should date and marry her to *I* would date and marry her if she wasn't my daughter.

I wouldn't be opposed to it going in the P&R pit. Though, I suppose it is technically an actual game that could be discussed. I'm not easily offended, but it is a bit grim to have on the front page, and may start to attract wildlife.

No but its the way he said it that is creepy. Nothing wrong in saying my daughter is great and *you guys* should date and marry her to *I* would date and marry her if she wasn't my daughter.

Everyone would be amazed at the dumb shit they say if they were recorded 24/7. People are human. Weird eh?

Everyone would be amazed at the dumb shit they say if they were recorded 24/7. People are human. Weird eh?

Yes I agree and it was joke but its still creepy when you first hear it. No one forced him to be on TV 24/7 so he has to take the good with the bad.

If you talk about the game and not about creepy real world chocolate uncles and/or politicians, the thread may stay.

Back
Top Bottom