What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

Switch is good too but I dont know about its battery life. The thing I like about the iPad is it has crazy good battery time unless you pair it with bluetooth speakers or keyboard than its still 4-5 hrs which may be more than anything else in terms of avrage laptop or switch. I also hate carrying aorund the large charger for my Mac Air so I mostly just use iPad for thst reason. I thi k Jeff Vogel would agree since almost all the avernun series is ported to iPad.

Tablet with longest battery life is CAT T20. Yeah, it's windows 10 based tablet. Horrible because you can play all PC games and all android games through Nox on it, right? Not to mention certain software like StaffPad is not available on nonwindows platforms.

Don't even try to praise iphone battery, top spots in smartphones battery life category are shared between CAT S41 and Zenfone 3.

Life sucks when you're paid to praise what doesn't deserve it and then some übertroll opposes everything you say. Yea, I know. It's so sad.

Great battery life but not enough memory to web browse.

Tablet with longest battery life is CAT T20. Yeah, it's windows 10 based tablet. Horrible because you can play all PC games and all android games through Nox on it, right? Not to mention certain software like StaffPad is not available on nonwindows platforms.

Don't even try to praise iphone battery, top spots in smartphones battery life category are shared between CAT S41 and Zenfone 3.

Life sucks when you're paid to praise what doesn't deserve it and then some übertroll opposes everything you say. Yea, I know. It's so sad.

Same here, I find the Switch screen perfectly adequate for the games I've played on it to date. My television is fifty inches or so, I wouldn't want to play any game on such a large screen.

Why not? I have my PC hooked up to a 52 inch and it works just fine. Sitting in the couch about 2 metres from the TV makes the size perfect.

It just seems an obscene amount of space for gaming, at least to me. For instance, most of my play time is spent on my computer, which has a twenty-seven inch monitor, and I find that absolutely huge. I did use the television for my play station three like seven years ago or so, and I never really cared for it.

Switch is good too but I dont know about its battery life. The thing I like about the iPad is it has crazy good battery time unless you pair it with bluetooth speakers or keyboard than its still 4-5 hrs which may be more than anything else in terms of avrage laptop or switch. I also hate carrying aorund the large charger for my Mac Air so I mostly just use iPad for thst reason. I thi k Jeff Vogel would agree since almost all the avernun series is ported to iPad.

Yeah the battery life is kinda shitty but it depends on the game you are playing and the brightness and wifi etc. It can range from the most intensive game running for 2.5 hours to a maximum with the changes in brightness and wifi up to I think 5 hours for less demanding games and 8 hours with brightness reduced and wifi off etc.

Back
Top Bottom