Hero-U - Weekend Giveaway

I could participate but i'll sit this one out since I already backed the game on KS and want to give a chance to others who are interested :). But just wanted to thank Mr Cole and the Rpgwatch team :)

Please count me in for the giveaway.

Pretty big QFG fan back in the day, myself.

Best of luck all, and thanks to RPGWatch for organizing.

I loved the Quest for Glory series, and for some reason I had forgotten about Hero-U after their Kickstarter campaign... Glad to see the game is finally out, it's been a while I played a good point n' click RPG, last I remember was Shannara, if I'm not mistaken!

I don't need a copy of the game. I just wanted to post something nice…
giphy.gif

I'd love a copy. I've always been a big Quest for Glory Fan and have played through the complete series many times, though mostly 1-4 as 5 didn't come out until I was 18 years old. Growing up my parents were divorced and I used to go to my dad's house on weekends. There weren't a lot of kids around so I had to entertain myself and QFG was my entertainment. I think in particular I played So You Want to Be a Hero like 20 times. I loved the adventure aspects of the game but in particular the humor. Regardless if I win a copy of the game or not I just want to thank the Coles for providing young me with so many wonderful memories in the world they created, especially when the real one wasn't always so happy.

My post count is not very high, even though I registered on the very first day and check the site everyday. Still, count me in.

Last edited:
Love the old Sierra games these two made. I think the first Hero's Quest might be the best adventure/rpg hybrid ever made. Would love a key to the new game. Will probably buy it eventually anyway.

Lori and Corey created some of my most favourite games of my youth. Thanks again to the cole family for kickstarting another series in the same vein. Count me in please RPGWatch.

Hello! i just logged in to see A gift from RPGwatch - key to the game Forward to the Sky. Since it is not my cup of tea, any takers?

Hello! i just logged in to see A gift from RPGwatch - key to the game Forward to the Sky. Since it is not my cup of tea, any takers?

I don't even know what that is, but I'll take it.

*nevermind, it's weaboo trash

I don't usually take part in these great contests for free games but I was on the fence about this game. Count me in :) I new I should have registered when RPGWatch went live. I was just a lurker for 4 years.

Thanks for everything you guys do.

EDIT: Not enough time ('only 2014') and not enough posts... Oh well, srsly though thanks for everything you do, maybe the next one...)

I love this site and check it almost daily even I though I rarely post. Would love to have a copy of Hero-U.

Backed the game, so not interested in a key. I warmly recommend the game, however. I played the quest for glory games compulsively in the 90:s and this brings back a lot of the same atmosphere and gameplay.

In 10 minutes the giveaway will be closed...

The winners are:
  1. Lucky Day
  2. you
  3. Carnifex
  4. bjon045
  5. SirJames
  6. NFLed
  7. shaf
  8. vidder
  9. Dark Savant
  10. Gabriel

Congratulations!

I send the keys to you via PM.

If someone doesn't want the key - please send me a PM back then I'll send the key to next participant by formula-rank.

Back
Top Bottom