Divinity: Original Sin II - One Million Copies sold

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
One million copies of Divinity: Original Sin II have been sold - Congratulations!

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SELL A MILLION COPIES...

... at least, not without the best fans in the world! In just a couple of months we've roared past this huge landmark, and it's all down to you!
More information.

It's nice to see a great company do well. Hope we will see any more games in the Divinity Universe.

205gge.jpg

... someone had to do it.

I'm happy to see their success

=)

I'm hoping for two million. Is anyone else anticipating a new crowdfunding campaign out of Larian, maybe around the start of 2018?

If they just reached one million (and perhaps that is not the case) that would imply that steam sells nearly 10x to gog even if the game is available and promoted by gog. (steamspy puts steam sales at nearly 900k).

One million copies of Divinity: Original Sin II have been sold - Congratulations!

More information.

Not surprised. The game is great!

How many copies did D:OS I sell?

I've been playing it lately - pretty good stuff. I would like to see them get back to 3D, though. Heck, it's almost 3D now. Use the mod to free up the camera and all the game really needs is a sky box and some landscape off in the distance.

People always told me I was one in a million. I didn't think they meant it as a compliment, though.

I played about 10 hours of DOS1 but didn't ultimately enjoy it. I wasn't going to purchase DOS2 but after such good reviews and comments about it being better, I went ahead and I have enjoyed it quite a bit even after 50 hours or so. I have set it aside for now to play AC:O but I will continue playing DOS2 someday.

I thought DOS1 was overrated. The combat was okay, but I thought the elemental stuff was a gimmick, and I did not like the game world or story.

I barely have time to game anymore, but I will always support these guys. Divine Divinity got me back into action/rpg and still stands as one of my all-time favorite games. The fact that they can now bask in mainstream success means that we might just make it through this Trump era after all.

I really enjoyed the first one much more, and if there is a third I'll be taking a long look at it before purchasing. All in all, I wasn't impressed with the second game very much and doubt I'll ever replay it.

Back
Top Bottom