Witcher 3 Velen area a crazy mix of levels?

The Witcher 3
When it comes to continuing Elex Thrasher I'm finding myself coming up with excuses to avoid it. Witcher 1, 2 or 3 are just orders of magnitude superior. In every way.

But I do have a new complaint. I've started to avoid side content because I'm leveling too fast. But the damn main quest is giving me crazy XP.
In Novingrad on Ciri's tail the last quest gave me 800XP for basically listening to the bard sing. I literally did nothing. Entered Novingrad at level 11 and focused on finding Ciri exclusively. Now I"m level 15.
This is nuts and I can't stop rapid leveling. Is there a mod to disable XP accumulation or at least slow it down?

Elex = Progression, loot and exploration.
Witcher 3 = Production values, music, story and atmosphere.

Pick your poison :)

Elex = Progression, loot and exploration.
Witcher 3 = Production values, music, story and atmosphere.

Pick your poison :)

The choice should be this:
Elex = gameplay horrible, hair horrible, everything else superb
The Witcher 3 = gameplay horrible, everything else superb
Random phone/console crap = superb (mushrooms autoaim) gameplay, everything else horrible

Me? I'd always pick Elex and TW3.

This one looks decent. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/642/?

You can also activate level-scaling and see how well that works. (Should be somewhere in the options menu). I've never tried it myself because the option wasn't added until later.

I decided to give this a try in Novigrad at a pretty aggressive .6 quest .3 creature. The XP coming through now has halted my fast leveling. I wish I had installed it back when I was level 10!

Back
Top Bottom