Chained Echoes: Update

Carnifex

SasqWatch
I received this update earlier today. I'm not posting the entire volume, simply the initial paragraphs:

Happy New Year everyone!
Here’s the first update of this year. We’re going to talk about an optional feature in Chained Echoes.

But before we start, there is an important announcement to make: Chained Echoes’ release is going to be delayed into the first half of 2022. As you might imagine, it can be difficult to set a correct release date for a project taking several years. Coming closer to the date, I realized that I would need some additional time to make sure to deliver the high quality game that you deserve! The game’s publisher, Deck13, was able to play through the first build of the game and help me come up with a more realistic time frame for the release. The alpha and beta tests will be delayed to the end of this year, as well. I’m sorry that you will have to wait some extra months, but I can assure you that your patience will be rewarded.

Aside from that, the development is going very smoothly. Since around November, I’ve been putting all pieces of the game together and creating events/cutscenes. Seeing all the assets, areas, encounters and adventures coming together is a truly special feeling. Currently, I’m more motivated than ever for how this project is coming along!

Back
Top Bottom