Devoid of Shadows - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Action RPG Devoid of Shadows hs been released on Steam:

Devoid of Shadows

Galidon is a vampire kingdom. You’re a lawful heir. The power struggle and an intriguing plot are in place. 21 levels contain quests and crafting. The gameplay is rapid, bloodthirsty and intransigent and doesn't forgive a single mistake. Devoid of Shadows is a heat in the chill dungeons of the Labyrinth!

Spend Your Summer in the Chill Dungeons of the Labyrinth! Devoid of Shadows is a vampire saga inspired by the sentiments taking us back to the 2000’s.

• The graphics of the game locations is dark.
  • It is a true АRPG with roguelike elements.
  • There are three types of the characters and advanced crafting.
  • You will have dozens of skills based on the Power of Blood.
  • The game has 21 levels of dungeons with random world generation.
  • A magic painting depicting the Royal castle. One can move there from any location and relive, improve the workshops and craft the weapon, armours, potions, combat scrolls and everything that helps you survive. All this is accompanied by sweet sounds of guitar strings.
  • Galidon is a powerful vampire kingdom. You are a lawful heir to the throne. The power struggle and an intriguing plot are in place.
  • Each level contains quests.
  • The gameplay is rapid, bloodthirsty and intransigent that does not forgive a single mistake. It is the same feeling when there is little left to live being surrounded by merciless enemies.
More information.

The video is about a youtuber blocked in the first tutorial room because he cannot open a door. It lasts for 5 mns and during that time it clicks everywhere without any success.
Sure enough, he did not read one bit of the lengthy explanation the other guy in the room delivered to him.
Is that a good thing or not?

The video is about a youtuber blocked in the first tutorial room because he cannot open a door. It lasts for 5 mns and during that time it clicks everywhere without any success.
Sure enough, he did not read one bit of the lengthy explanation the other guy in the room delivered to him.
Is that a good thing or not?

I selected this video to show some impressions on the gfx and interface :)

Somebody please open the f---ing door, so I can see what's on the other side?

3 reviews on steam (2 neg, 1 pos) looks to much like early access to me, I will wait for more reviews and dev updates, hope it does turn out to be good as I'm liking the setting and dark theme.

Last edited:
- The graphics of the game locations is dark.

Sounds pretty sweet.

Wow! That's 4 & a half minutes of my life I'll never get back. You should take that video down.

You mean you don't want to, "Spend Your Summer in the Chill Dungeons of the Labyrinth" ?

Not even when, "The gameplay is rapid, bloodthirsty and intransigent that does not forgive a single mistake. It is the same feeling when there is little left to live being surrounded by merciless enemies"

Eh? Eh. Was hyped for a minute or two, pretty interesting style&art, reminded of Diablo II for some reason, but gameplay looks bad and setting wasted on dungeon crawl.
No way you won't go mad from the menu sounds.

What's behind the door can it even be opened?

Last edited:
No way you won't go mad from the menu sounds.
What? Those sounds are the only thing that isn't crap!
Assuming they're deliberately trolling the audience... :D

Lat time a dev threatened the audience with legal action, all it's games got removed from steam. It was Digital Homicide:
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/valve-bans-developer-steam-lawsuit-customers-bad-reviews-2/

Wouldn't surprise me this "random world generation" trash meets the same fate.
I'm passing this link to Jim Sterling.

[EDIT]

Too late for jimquisition reaction:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/671900/discussions/0/1470840994962524092/?ctp=4#c1470840994963664280
Arslogica [developer] 2 hours ago

We apologize to every user, and we really are very sorry that this happened. We fired a person who threatened the users. And we unblocked everyone who was banned.

Also, SidAlpha already made a videostory (before the dev's apology):

[EDIT2]

Geez... Jim Sterling is fast, there is a video already up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom