Links and Stuff

It's not even a complete collection. I had a different Pong console.

That was cool. They should have included some background though.

Here's another short video for fans of old-school video games. What happens after you save the princess? Find out in …

Dan the Man.

The 10 Most Shamefull RPG Dice.

I'm ashamed to admit that I don't even own a D6, but these look pretty interesting … or dumb, you be the judge. ;)

And another fun/useful one: Instants! Collection of several handy sound buttons for use in everyday conversations or whatever. ;)

Last edited:
great vids Arhu, i really liked that first one!
I was surprised when i saw the length - he really went to town on that, took a lot of effort. Came out great tho

I'm ashamed to admit that I don't even own a D6, but these look pretty interesting … or dumb, you be the judge. ;)
Well, thinking of it, I have pretty much all of these in my die box. Okay, so I don't own a D5, a D34 and a D100, but my cousin has at least one of the latter variety (and it does indeed roll, and roll, and roll...).
Tsk tsk. I also have elemental dice, metal dice, fluorescent dice, translucent dice of the brilliant Diamond Dice sort, weighted dice, dice with all sorts (and colors) of glitter, dice with pigs (instead of pips), dice with prayers, dice with faces, dice with actions... erm... well, I even own a set of the original D&D dice. Though I must admit those are really, really ugly compared to what came later...
Oh, and I just found out that Diamond Dice have gone out of business - and the dice molds are up for sale.

I've seen D4 and D100 on conventions. There are professional dice-seller there, at the RPC, too.

Watch The Cat Piano, an 8-minute animated short film with cats and a film noir vibe, narrated by Nick Cave.

Hang Drums

Mesmerizing and relaxing sound from so called hang drums, a fairly exclusive musical instrument from Switzerland.

Never seen them. They look as if they were part of a Gamelan orchestra.

Top ten mothers in Science Fiction

Since the alien queen is on the list, "Mother", the computer, in Alien should perhaps also be mentioned.

And since I'm currently reading "Weaveworld" by Cilve Barker, I think that the Magdalene in that story must be the most yeeechy mother ever.

Top ten mothers in Science Fiction

Since the alien queen is on the list, "Mother", the computer, in Alien should perhaps also be mentioned.

They took Amidala which I guess is true to movies. Add expanded universe though and Princess Leia is kickass. Action hero, diplomat, mother of twins, jedi, the one who made Han Solo soft etc

Back
Top Bottom