Your favorite game so far....?

Have fun with this. It still remains one of my all time favorite games, that's not an RPG.

I wish I still had that box.

Last edited:
I wish I still had that box.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the condition of the copy I received, damn thing looks like it was just plucked off the assembly line.

You never know what you're gonna get when it comes to buying a 10+ year old game off Ebay. I got really lucky with this one. :)

Oh snap! Look what I just found on my doorstep. ;)
Waaaah!
*check*
*check*
*doublecheck*
Phew. I just thought it was my copy because I couldn't find it, but then I remembered that I had cut up the cardboard box to file it along with the other game box covers and booklets. Once I knew what to look for (the double jewel case) I discovered my dear old copy of RotH on the shelf :D.

PS:T or BG... can't decide.

PS:T, indisputably. Which is odd because there are at least a dozen favorite games I replay over and over but I couldn't get more than half way through a replay of that one. It seemed almost irreverent to try to relive my original amazed and awestruck experience with it, and impossible to play it as another kind of Nameless One. It was like trying to go back to an old flame or something. Only instead of being just not the same it was exactly the same, without the drama of having the tale unfold. Nonetheless, I have no doubt it will always top my list.

It used to be Intellivision's Utopia but it quickly switched to Ultima 3.

Is this in the wrong forum?

(hmm..Firefox doesn't think that Intellivision is a legitimate word but Atari is ok, even capitalized).

I remember Utopia. I still have my Intellivision, but unfortunately that game stopped working. :(

Back
Top Bottom