Skyrim Funniest thing you've seen

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Just got another one. I was just killed by a supposedly high level foe (a lizard-man, forgot their name, sorry) who went at me just outside Whiterun. Since he beat me quite easily and his foe title just indicated "ASSASSIN" I thought that he must have been sent by some angry NPC... but as he stand over my body he just said :
"What's this? He thinks he can just throw refuse whenever he'd like?!"

As if the guy had nothing better to worry about. lol.

Not the funniest thing, but I loved it: the 'choose your own adventure'-type book for Nord boys.

Drakensang 2 had a similar book. ;)

I've posted this elsewhere, but I was mining in a very dark area and cast a candlelight spell. The miner next to me said, "Brilliant!" I kept going around the mine to get others to say it. It reminded me of an old beer commercial.

I had been playing with Lydia as my companion when I sneezed real big in real life. I must have bumped into Lydia as I did this because she says "Aw!" right at that moment. It sounded like she got in the path of my sneeze ;)

Another fun thing that happened: I was in a bandit fort where the leader was several levels above me and he had a pack of pit wolves for friends. I cast frenzy on one of the wolves and it bit the leader, causing the whole pack to turn on him. He ends up killing the lot of them but only has a tiny sliver of health left. I take out my little iron dagger and he says, " I knew I shouldn't have come here", right before I killed him :)

Another time, Lydia and I have just finished escaping a long excruciating dungeon where we both almost died a dozen times. We finally find a long path leading outside and we make our escape...only to hear Lydia say, "Hey a cave, I wonder what's inside?"

Duh! We know what's inside and it almost killed us. Tell ya what sweetheart, why don't you go in and take a look, I'll enjoy the view out here!

Uhm ... last night I sucked a dragon's soul while it was circling above me. I'm still not sure what exactly happened, but as it flew an attack round it suddenly started to dissolve and burn ... its soul jumped me, but the now skeletal dragon continued to fly and attack, and it had become invincible!
It had attacked while I was cleaning out an open-air graveyard/w animated skeletons somewhere in the wilds, a place that was surrounded by hot springs. I had to reload a save game to get rid of the critter.

That reminds me of a fight I had with a dragon in Dragon Bridge the other day. After killing the beast near the bridge, the skeleton slid over the edge of the cliff there and fell to the river below. Suddenly the entire town, children and all, ran across the bridge and scampered and slid down the opposite cliff to gawp at it. It's amazing none of them fell to their death. I should have stuck around to see how many of them could find their way back out of the ravine.

Uhm … last night I sucked a dragon's soul while it was circling above me. I'm still not sure what exactly happened, but as it flew an attack round it suddenly started to dissolve and burn … its soul jumped me, but the now skeletal dragon continued to fly and attack, and it had become invincible!
It had attacked while I was cleaning out an open-air graveyard/w animated skeletons somewhere in the wilds, a place that was surrounded by hot springs. I had to reload a save game to get rid of the critter.

You should have left it flying around terrorizing the world! :biggrin:

In a fight in one of the towns in the mountains as a dragon swooped in it bumped a group of Thalmors who for some reason were up on the cliffs overlooking the town and they all fell to their deaths. Wow, elven armor all around!

Speaking of bumping things off, I found an especially nasty dragon priest in the mountains north of Whiterun that was accompanied by a dragon. I was sure the dragon priest was going to toast us, but stagger effects from my bow sent him over a cliff. The tough part was finding his corpse for the mask. :)

Back
Top Bottom