Skyrim Companion Quest questions *SPOILERS*

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

CelesteGB

Watchhamster
Hey all,

I've cured Vilkas, Farkas and myself of lycanthropy and still have 3 heads left. Is there anyone else to cure? If not, is there a way to get rid of the heads? Will throwing them in the fire again work?

Thanks!

Celeste

I just stored them in an otherwise unused dresser in my house, just in case. I thought that perhaps you might be able to utilize one in the Hircine quest, but I never got the option. (Staying pretty vague in case you haven't run across that one).

The 3 extra heads were probably intended for Aela, Skjor and Kodlak in cut content.

Are dressers and other non-empty containers in your houses safe for storage?

I haven't but I think I ran into a small bug because Aela keeps giving me animal extermination quests. I was just curious if I could ever cure her :)

I don't have a house yet. I could buy the one in Markarth but the others will have to wait until I go through the sequence to become Thane. Which house did you buy? Sidetrack by me :D

I think my game is bugged I don't get the option to cure them. Do you have to do any of their radiant quests before you get the option? I also don't get the option to marry Aela.

As far as I know, you can't cure Aela as she worships Hircine, the god of beasts. So did Skjor. Kodlak, and the two brothers get cured, depending on how you play, iirc. The companion radiant stuff is definitely borked, but not too big of a deal.

I think my game is bugged I don't get the option to cure them. Do you have to do any of their radiant quests before you get the option? I also don't get the option to marry Aela.

From what I can tell, there are 3 waves of quests. After doing several for both Vilkas and Farkas, they will look troubled and then the option to talk to them about it pops up. I started to get the ball rolling with Aela to get the Hircine bit but I got sidetracked with Farkas and Vilkas first. I then cured myself so I probably bugged her option for the Hircine quest becauses I was already cured. Oh well :)

Hmm I didn't get chance to cure anyone! I was told by Kodlak go and get heads so I did. When I got back there was an attack and Kodlak was dead. Then I went the tomb and Kodlak ghost was there and I cured his ghost. Then put the head in again and cured myself.

Now I am am the head of companions and i get random quest from Farkas and Vilkas but no option to cure them. I spoke to all of them in the tomb just after i cured Kodlak ghost and there was no option there either.

Curing yourself seems to stop the other quests from happening. It's probably a bug. You could always use the setstage command to initiate the quest, if you want to cure them.

Hm, I cured myself along with Kodlak, too, and still got the quests to cure the twins. Took a while, though, plus I was cautious and always did an Aela radiant quest between twin quests.

The whole werewolf thing bored me, so I didn't pursue it very long. I'm more of a magey type and you can't cast spells as a dog :)

I finally managed to cure one of the twins but like crpgnut I am currently bored of the Companion quest chains so not going to bother with the others.

The whole werewolf thing bored me, so I didn't pursue it very long. I'm more of a magey type and you can't cast spells as a dog :)

What's fun is to go into one of the Jarl's courts at dinner time. When one of the bored nobles insults you go all wolf on them. All the screaming and running around by the others is hilarious. :evilgrin:

Of course I reload then; it was just my character daydreaming...:lol:

What's fun is to go into one of the Jarl's courts at dinner time. When one of the bored nobles insults you go all wolf on them. All the screaming and running around by the others is hilarious. :evilgrin:

Of course I reload then; it was just my character daydreaming…:lol:

Yep, I've gone on murdering rampages with my mage too :)

There is a certain party you might attend and I decided to kill all the guests. I figured that would make certain snooty figures a little less cocky. Unfortunately, many just kneel and won't die.

Back
Top Bottom