Skyrim Skyrim Ships 10 millionth retail copy,also "fastest-selling title in Steam's history"

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Since it isn't likely that the developer of "Dark Corners of the Earth" developers wouldn't likely make an "RPG" it doesn't really matter much. It probably would be good to license it from Chaosium since then there would be an established rpg system but since Cthulu is public domain that isn't exactly necessary.

PS. I came up with this idea a long time ago when I was thinking of something that has never been done. (at least in rpg terms) I thought that combining a Western with Cthulu mythos works well together and also gives what is needed to make a great rpg.

PPS. If anyone wants to use this idea for a game please do so.

PS. They should set the next Fallout game in the Northwest around Seattle. The Space Needle has always been a central motif in the retro sci-fi of the 50's and since Washington has a better variety of different environments and would likely be in a better shape after a nuclear war then many other areas it makes for a good location.

I wouldn't mind seeing something that takes place in The Comonwealth. Something that involves "The Institute" which was referenced multiple times in FO3 and also mentioned in NV.

A Lovecraft based crpg would be great, and I've always wondered why no one has attempted it yet.

They might but they already stated they wont make open world rpgs like Bethesda. There becoming a brand image now so I'm sure EA could slap there image on another developers game.;)

Must be to hard for them with all there great talent right?:biggrin:

I'll just take a game closer to DA:O in style. The game system changes in DA:2 were actually pretty good but the game play and world design changes were not.

Back
Top Bottom