Elder Scrolls VI - Maybe PC, XBOX Exclusive - Page 3 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls VI - Maybe PC, XBOX Exclusive

Default Elder Scrolls VI - Maybe PC, XBOX Exclusive

October 25th, 2020, 19:21
Originally Posted by rune_74 View Post
Yep, but why is that bad exactly? They consider PC and xbox their systems.

The xbox series x is way more powerful then my home pc, and I'm betting it is more powerful then most peoples PC, for a much cheaper price then making the same power pc…..I can also sit comfortably on my couch to play on the xbox with ease. I think this is more inclusive having it available on both to be honest.
Where did I say it was bad? I'm sure the new Xbox will be a fine console. My point was about Playstation vs Xbox when it comes to exclusives. The PS systems have had better exclusives hands down. You sound like you think that's going to change. I don't think it is.

The only strong exclusive Xbox had, imo, was the Halo series, and now even that's on Steam too.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls VI - Maybe PC, XBOX Exclusive