Tortured Hearts - Demo available

Time to revoke your RPGWatch credentials crpgnut. Bah doesn't like to read text heavy games but rather read a book instead. I could go on , but I'm disappointed.:p

What's weird is I loved the infocom games which were ONLY text. I played and solved all of them. I just got past that phase eventually. I'm now a graphic whoring, cheat using, impatient twit who only likes instant gratification…unless I'm playing a survival game.

I'm playing Dungeon Siege 2, btw. Top of the line graphics there, for 1998.

Don't worry as I replay all of the Dungeon Siege games myself. Though I'm more fond of Dungeon Siege 2 &3 as the first game hasn't aged a well as the last games. :)

Don't worry as I replay all of the Dungeon Siege games myself. Though I'm more fond of Dungeon Siege 2 &3 as the first game hasn't aged a well as the last games. :)

You probably know this, but there is a mod for DSII that lets you play all the DS maps in the new engine with all the updates and stuff. It makes the DS games fun again and it adds about 70 hours to the game. It has a leveling mod attached that makes the monsters equal to your level in mercenary and bit tougher than that on the higher levels.

I'm waiting for Tortured Hearts mod in DSII engine :D

So you are releasing all your games at once and then program for ten years again? :)

No, I don't want to do that again.
However, Newcomer Gold will surely take a few years. The coding and scene building is not a very big deal. Creating the models is.
If I had money, I could probably outsource the task.

I really admire you, for doing all this stuff mostly on your own.

What's weird is I loved the infocom games which were ONLY text. I played and solved all of them. I just got past that phase eventually. I'm now a graphic whoring, cheat using, impatient twit who only likes instant gratification…unless I'm playing a survival game.

DS2 wasn't 1998, was it?? I think DS1 was around that time, maybe 2000. I'm just discovering these games including the Infocom games on my vintage Mac setup and really enjoying them. Haven't played the first DS yet but I plan on it. Infocom games are fun, especially ones with illustrations. :) :lol:

With the help of Fluent, we are going to make some gameplay videos before the final release. He is one of the greatest TH1 experts in the Universe. No kidding. :) He has a very good affinity to my storytelling. (check out his videos on YouTube)
Also, in my eyes, he's the epitome of the true Hardcore RPG player. Curious, patient, persevering, never whines, appreciates nuances and small details etc. Also, no matter how insanely difficult the game is, he will be victorious.
Thank you, Sir, in advance.

Thank u for the kind words, bassman. Appreciate u! :party:

I will do my thing. :cool:

Sorry I didn't do a ton of adventuring in this one, I should have played for about 15 minutes more as I thought I was around an hour already. Future videos will have a lot more adventuring. :)

Cheers! And thanks for letting me be a small part of this awesome project! :party:

Back
Top Bottom