RPGWatch Feature - Victor Vran: Motorhead Gamescom Interview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
I didn't get to see anything in action for the new Victor Vran: Motörhead Through the Ages add-on, so it ended up to be an interview only, in which we talked a bit about Victor Vran and about the Motorhead add-on.

At the time, they started talking about the soundtrack and licensing certain songs to use them in the game and during that talk they really, really started to like the game and asked Haemimont Games if it wouldn't be something that could be built upon to make it bigger.
What Haemimont didn't want to do, is put the Motörhead thing on just something as they didn't want to look bad to the fans and they also don't want to mess up their own brand, Victor Vran. So out of licensing the songs it became an entire big expansion to Victor Vran, that will have a big long story line with three very huge levels/worlds that will feel very different. Several dungeons. New weapons, New monsters, and new special attacks
More information.

I like Victor Vran and I love Motörhead: Instabuy :)

Motörhead? What's that?
Are you trolling?

While never a huge fan, I still have a couple of vinyl records with Motörhead that I bought in the late seventies. Yes, I'm an old fart. :)

Back
Top Bottom