Pizza

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Blasphemy. May the pizza gods strike down anyone who eats that pizza. It's almost as bad as the heathens who love pineapple on the holy pizza. The pizza god is angry.

spaceballs1.jpg

On a side note I prefer Chicago pan or stuffed with extra cheese and pepperoni.

If I have pizza once or twice a year, that's enough for me. I prefer Hawaiian style, with green olives added. Now, manicotti and lasagna, those I could each much more frequently, with some nice salmon and a salad.

My favorite all around general food is pizza. I like most of the standard combos but flat/think crust pizza is my favorite crust type.

Thick crust is great for meals per dollar. Chicago style is awesome once it finally finishes cooking. Thin crust is best for buffets because you can eat a lot of slices in one sitting.

The doctor says that I prefer thin crust now, regardless of the circumstances. Harrumph.

Pineapple pizza is OK but I would rather have the pineapple cold on the side.

Anyone tried nutella pizza? I had the opportunity to order it, but didn't want to gamble that night.

I think this is not the first time we discuss pizza here :D

(Nutella pizza? I'd rather eat the kiwi one.)

actually the grocery stores now have flat crust pizza that is not too bad and cheap!
I like the chicken and bacon or even the snobby tomato and basil with cheese

I don’t like pizza, with or without kiwifruit.

I'm sorry, but that avatar should belong to Dart :) Sorry, I was board.

On topic, I love a thin crust pizza and will eat plain cheese most often, though I'll eat most anything on one; well not salty fish.

I'm from the West where thin crust/new york style pizza is considered cheap. It shocking to find everyone into it back east. I watched one of my college buddies get into a pie eating contest where he ate 42 slices of the stuff. Big regret he told me ten years ago.

It is interesting the history of the thing and how it was brought back to Italy from America in its changed form, with its Magharite style and the Mozzarella di Buffalo added to it.

I don’t like pizza, with or without kiwifruit.

Heresy!!!! Have you no shame?? Pizza is God's gift to the world!!!! We need to have a forum wide prayer session to pray that this poor deluded woman will see the error of her ways and repent!! Long live the Pizza!!!! :biggrin: :roll: :p

Idunno… the less she eats, the more there is for us @Corwin;. It could be that she is predestined to not like pizza and who are we to interfere with God's Plan? ;)

(Zloth heads off to Calvin's Pizza Buffet)

I'm from the West where thin crust/new york style pizza is considered cheap.

I'm almost forced to eat thin crust. I'm a diabetic and thicker crusts means more bread and less yummy toppings/ounce.

The northend (boston) has truly excellent pizza. Kind of miss that place - nothing better than stopping in to get a slice of pizza after trudging through a foot of snow.

Eggplant and roasted peppers are two great toppings, that's for sure. I tend to encounter them more when I make chicken parm, which I'm a much bigger fan of than, say, pizza these days.

Back
Top Bottom