RPGWatch - Original Sin Raffle - Here Are The Winners

Well despite giving money to the kickstarter and the funding drive here at the site, some of us are actually quite cheap and wanted to avoid paying shipping for anything. And by some of us, I mean we Scots.
You do not have to pay anything for shipping :)
Only if you want the Track & Trace option I asked to add an extra bit of money.

Good point, Julius. I wonder if the beer in Europe is better than in the states. I'll write up a full report!

My dear man, if there is anything us Belgians pride ourselves in, it is our beer.

I've been to the States, almost every beer (not the common ones like Bud, of course) I tried styled itself as "New Belgian" beer or some such. That is not without reason. :)

Last edited:
You do not have to pay anything for shipping :)
Only if you want the Track & Trace option I asked to add an extra bit of money.

Oh. Oops.

Well I think I wanted the alpha+beta access most anyways, but that'll teach me not to make assumptions.

Ha! Writing a dialogue it is then. I hope I won't disappoint y'all.

The list of winners is complete now and I am left with two beta access keys.

So, I propose the following: Anyone who contributed to the fundraiser and have not won anything in the raffle let me know you would like the opportunity to win a beta access key, by posting here, sending me a PM or an e-mail.
From all those who respond in the next 3 days I will select two winners.

Yup, beta access would be cool. I'm in.

I don't remember precisely, but I think me and some others also passed on our digital copy of the game. Are those kept for other events or promotions at the watch? I may simply have missed something though since I rarely read every post :p Or were they get forgotten ?

Sorry to pester :p I figure its already a lot of trouble for you to keep up with all this stuff heh.

Yeah I have quite a list of those, some of them have been moved down the list, but it was difficult getting rid of them as most already gotten a copy at the Kickstarter.

Near the release date I will have another raffle for RPGWatchers where I'll give away what is remaining, which are: the game (digital), music, posters, t-shirts and even a physical copy.

I'll post a full update on the results and what will happen soon :)

Ahhh :) Thanks for clearing that up.

If you want to use the items I passed on (digital copy + soundtrack) for whatever else, like raffle/fundraiser for RPGWatch itself, I don't mind at all.

The list of winners is complete now and I am left with two beta access keys.

So, I propose the following: Anyone who contributed to the fundraiser and have not won anything in the raffle let me know you would like the opportunity to win a beta access key, by posting here, sending me a PM or an e-mail.
From all those who respond in the next 3 days I will select two winners.

I'm in too.

How is this second raffle going to work? Will it be like the first raffle where we receive more entries based on how much we donated?

Wasn't planning on that and just keep it simple. Just the people who want it and I draw two of them. At the moment there are 3 contenders.

Just a short update on what we have in the RPGWatch pool of items.
These are items people were entitled to based on the donated amount, but did not want to have. Some of the items were exchanged with other persons on the list and some of the items went to people lower on the list.

Still after all that the following is left:
- Digital games: 18
- Digital soundtrack: 20
- Posters: 10
- T-Shirt: 9
- Physical game: 2

There will be an RPGWatch raffle near the release of Original Sin with the following prizes:

2 * Boxed copy + poster + T-shirt
18 * Digital game + Digital soundtrack

I'm not going to send out more physical goodies as it is too expensive.

This leaves me with:
2 * Digital soundtrack
8 * poster
7 * T-shirt

So here is the suggestion for these 17 rewards I am left with:
- If you have donated to our fundraiser and would like to have the digital soundtrack, let me know.
- If you have donated and already receive a physical item, but also would like to have a poster and/or a T-shirt, let me know and let me know the size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- If you have donated and do not yet receive a physical item, but still would like to have a poster and/or a T-shirt, let me know, but you will have to pay the shipping fee for it and provide me with a shipping address.

If there is more demand than there are goodies there will be another raffle.
If there is less demand, Larian Studios gets to keep it.

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on that and just keep it simple. Just the people who want it and I draw two of them. At the moment there are 3 contenders.

Only 3? I see 3 people on this page alone that seem to want one, plus I sent you a PM. Just to be clear.. please include me. :)

You're right, four

Hmmm, I think I get the physical version but without the T-shirt. So if I could have the T-shirt as well, that would be nice, of course.

OK, two extra rules:
- if you want a T-Shirt, I need a size: S, M, L, XL
- if you didn't give me the address to ship to yet and you want a physical item, provide me with the address via PM or mail, otherwise I'll just scan the T-shirt and e-mail that to you ;)

Scanned T-Shirts are fun…

Attachments

• funny_silence_is_golden_womens_dark_tshirt.jpg
    funny_silence_is_golden_womens_dark_tshirt.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 39
  • fast_food.jpg
    fast_food.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 38
  • game_over.jpg
    game_over.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 38
Ha! Writing a dialogue it is then. I hope I won't disappoint y'all.
I hope for your sake I'm wrong, but…
Write a Dialog
Receive a unique personalized code that unlocks a cooperative dialog that you have written! You can start up this dialog in your version of the game by clicking a unique item, with any person you'll be playing with. We'll implement your dialog and send you instructions on how to activate it. In the Kickstarter available from $200 onwards.
so I gather you could use this to propose.

Back
Top Bottom