Avowed - Announce Trailer

:biggrin: I know, you are right, because this is the crazy internet these days. Then I have to wonder if someone is seriously thinking that wanting to have pretty female characters in games is misogynistic, they need to seriously think about their stance, let's put it that way…(its perfectly natural human behavior)

It's natural to like looking at people one finds attractive, but it's pretty weird to turn to RPGs for titillation, and it's weird to insist that everyone else share your narrow definition of beauty or femininity.

Nothing really but ResetEra has lets say biased moderation. It's basically a site that attracts certain political gamer's who will ban you if you don't agree with their views.

Some examples of their warnings and bans.

Link - https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/hot?p=0

Next time someone complains about this forum and it's moderation needs to realize RPGWatch is very lenient compared to other forums. Especially sites like ResetEra.
I looked at your link and some threads. Seems like there are warnings and bans for what I would lump together as shitposting. Seems a bit too sensitive for my tastes, but I think it's good that there are forums which are harshly moderated as well. Their threads seem to stay on topic a lot.

I looked at your link and some threads. Seems like there are warnings and bans for what I would lump together as shitposting. Seems a bit too sensitive for my tastes, but I think it's good that there are forums which are harshly moderated as well. Their threads seem to stay on topic a lot.
Well see the thing is the moderators of that site pissed off a bunch of users so now its flooded with what I like to call shit posts. People register just to get banned now.

Anyway my point stands they moderate to much, and are biased on certain topics. Also that site split from N4G over mods, and seems they haven't learned a single lesson.

Well enough for now as I'm way off-topic .:)

Bethesda looks increasingly unlkely to give us a decent Elder Scrolls ever again, so sure, let's see Obsidian take a crack at it.
Can't argue with that we need more good Elder Scrolls-like games. :nod:

I'd say we have a 50/50 chance according to the magic 8-Ball.

Anyone a betting man/women?o_O

See, that's a forum where I wouldn't last a week, and not that kindergarten called RPG Codex.

Well see the thing is the moderators of that site pissed off a bunch of users so now its flooded with what I like to call shit posts. People register just to get banned now.

Anyway my point stands they moderate to much, and are biased on certain topics. Also that site split from N4G over mods, and seems they haven't learned a single lesson.

Well enough for now as I'm way off-topic .:)
Haha, yeah this would've been banned there

I don't care for TES, which I consider very bland and hollow games -- at least from MW (included) upward, haven't played the earlier ones --, but I wouldn't mind if this turned out like a Gothic game. :)

Consider me cautiously optimistic based on the tidbits that Couch found.

I don't care for TES, which I consider very bland and hollow games -- at least from MW (included) upward, haven't played the earlier ones --, but I wouldn't mind if this turned out like a Gothic game. :)

Consider me cautiously optimistic based on the tidbits that Couch found.

You could almost say he found them between the cushions.

I don't care for TES, which I consider very bland and hollow games -- at least from MW (included) upward, haven't played the earlier ones --

The ones before Morrowind were 100x as bland and hollow.

(Btw, can't imagine seeing Morrowind as bland, but that's another topic)

Back
Top Bottom