Drakensang: TDE - Orkensturm Mod announced

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted that Lord Demon is working on a new Drakensang mod. Its from the turbulent time of Orkensturm (orc storm - big orc invasion). Here are few images of new orc models done by modders.

More information.

Ooo...intriguing. o.o Those orcs look scary.

I had no idea that Drakensang had mods...

All the Drakensang games are modded. Some are balance mods, others add stories and quests. Unfortunately, most of them are in german, with only a few being in english.

Based on the name and the German forum it is announced on, I assume no English version is planned?

Damn those Germans. They should be speaking American. We did beat them in two wars. I married a German so I hope she does not read this :)

"Anyone who speaks German could not be an evil man. Die Bart Die. It means The Bart The." Gotta love the Simpsons.

Based on the name and the German forum it is announced on, I assume no English version is planned?

No, its just german forum. Eye of the Goddess mod was translated to english so I assume that this mod will be translated too.

Note: I think that this mod is actually for River of Time + addon, not for the first Drakensang game.

Back
Top Bottom