Lords of Shadow 2 demo on Steam!

My advice to anyone interested make sure you have a controller. You can use a keyboard to play, but the boss fights become a chore otherwise.

Or to put it simply the game is a button masher.^^

The feedback on the Steam forums is very positive.

I will definitely give this demo a try especially now there is a free camera movement, and I get to play the prince of darkness himself :devilish: (its been a while for that since beloved Kain).

The feedback on the Steam forums is very positive.

I will definitely give this demo a try especially now there is a free camera movement, and I get to play the prince of darkness himself :devilish: (its been a while for that since beloved Kain).
You actually play a man who was trapped into becoming the the prince of darkness. He apparently locked himself up because it wasn't what he wanted.

So I can't really call him a true prince of darkness for not wanting to use his powers. This seems to be a trope that is common with all types of entertainment.

Anyway it looks like he finally accepts what he is, and I can't wait to see it play out.:)

First game was fun for what it was (although the final DLC boss was insanely hard and led to many ragequits), look forward to this one.

Finished the demo, and I can't say I'm impressed. Far too much platforming for my taste, and too many QTEs.

It's a shame because the visuals are great and I love the art style. I still might get it just because it's Castlevania, but I'm not going to pay full price.

Back
Top Bottom