Vigilantes - Version 28 Released

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Version 28 of Vigilantes adds more content and balance, and also brings the game closer to it estimated release of October 2018.

Like the past few updates, version 28 focuses on adding content, improving balance, but also on completing work which is required for final release. The expectation is that there will be two more updates, and that release will occur in the first 2 weeks of October 2018.

We hope you enjoy the latest update and as always, your comments, questions and observations are welcome. Have a good weekend!

Summary

• You can choose the deploy close to enemies or further away
  • Patrols on city tiles now link to combat on the correct map type
  • Additional tile types added to city map
  • Crafting system and crafting UI improved
  • Several 1000 additional words of dialogue (3 non combat, 5 post combat encounter)
  • Final two maps added
  • 7 perks added
  • 2 new utility items
  • Balance and quality of life improvements.

More information.

Still looks good but when will it be finished?o_O

The expectation is that there will be two more updates, and that release will occur in the first 2 weeks of October 2018.

(from the Dev)

The expectation is that there will be two more updates, and that release will occur in the first 2 weeks of October 2018.

(from the Dev)
Thanks so it's only a few months away form release.

Not that long to wait unless it gets delayed.

I haven't touched the alpha since the Kickstarter campaign, but I think the amount of features that have been added is quite impressive. This is one of the best run KS I've seen: regular updates & everyone gets early access, so there's been virtually no complaints about delays. I don't know what to expect from the game overall, but I expect the combat will be quite good as it was already pretty solid in the KS demo.

Agreed. Many other developers could take lessons on how to comport your entire project from reading back over this history of this one. It might be tardy, but I've yet to see anything I would call shady. And this is one that I'm most eagerly awaiting, and don't mind doing so if the brew is better when I get to it.

Back
Top Bottom