BioWare - Pulse TV Launched

aries100

SasqWatch
I'll call it "Fan-TV" ...

I guess they're done redefining what "rpg" means so might as well move on to "tv".

Notice the button->awesome guy is still around.

Last edited:
It appears ME3 wont be the ending to the series as some info was leaked in an interview.

When asked about the possibility of an MMO, Ray told the website “I think there’s many, many different directions we could go in in the future with new IPs and extensions, business models and platforms. We really want to go where our fans are and some of the ideas you mention – there are definitely possibilities.”

Dr. Ray did insist that Bioware are “committed to The Old Republic for many, many years plus launch,” saying: “It’s going to be a massive endevour to drive content towards fans and make sure the service quality is really high… we have some really cool stuff going on with our Virginia studio out of Bioware Mythic.”

We’re exploring new types of online play. We also have some new things in the pipe we haven’t announced yet out of our Edmonton studio… We’re obviously looking at Mass Effect, Dragon Age – they’re epic franchises, and we have more things planned in the future. Mass Effect 3 is the beginning of a Galactic war. The future’s bright.”

Of course the cash cow cant die.:roll: The future is bright with free to play game with tons of armor and weapon dlc.

Is this really a surprise? EA's currently policy is less original games and more sequels to its existing IP with quicker turn around times. One game a year in each franchise with DLCs in between.

Did anyone really think they were going to let Mass Effect go as simply a trilogy?

Bioware is a sellout, EA is the devil, RPGs are dead, etc.

Back
Top Bottom