GOD WARS The Complete Legend - Released - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » GOD WARS The Complete Legend - Released

Default GOD WARS The Complete Legend - Released

June 14th, 2019, 19:34
The tactical J-RPG GOD WARS The Complete Legend has been released today:

GOD WARS The Complete Legend

loading…

Overview
The game introduces new elements such as "Status Effects", "Hate Elements", "Decoys", and "Summoning Beasts" into this traditional Tactical RPG. It adds both fun and attraction while inheriting the lineage of classical Tactical RPG making this a truly advanced and ultimate edition of Tactical and Strategy RPGs.

Players can now enjoy the main scenario, "The Future Past" and additional challenging stages, "Labyrinth of Yomi" and "The Deep Levels" in this game. "Labyrinth of Yomi" is an intermediate level stage where players are required to fully develop their characters "Jobs" to clear the stage. New challenges for advanced players awaits at the last stage, "The Deep Levels" where players will need to configure and determine optimal formations from the character's exclusive job and exclusive skills as well as coming up with effective strategical tactics.

Story

The heroine "Kaguya" controlling her destiny by her own will and her friends who join along the path on this journey establishes the legendary ancient kingdom of "Yamataikoku" by overcoming various obstacles and challenges. Among the friends and other characters who will come across in this adventure are 25 including "Momotaro", "Urashima", "Okuninushi", "Sakuya", a motif of "Konohanasakuyahime", and "Iwanaga" who are all legendary heroes of myths and fairy tales representing ancient Japan.

KEY FEATURES

• The two new challenging stages "Labyrinth of Yomi" and "The Deep Levels" are additionally implemented to the main scenario.
  • An overwhelming game volume with a total play time of 160 hours
  • Playable by using your Mouse and keyboard!
  • An "Alignment" function to change character in the formation screen and an automatic placement function for your team members on the map are newly added!
  • The following challenging elements attractive and captivating to tactical RPG players are implemented:
  • 142 battle stages
  • 478 types of skills
  • 4 levels of difficulty setting
  • Multiple playthroughs are possible
  • Multiple endings are set
More information.
Last edited by HiddenX; June 14th, 2019 at 20:08.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

June 14th, 2019, 19:50
Playable by using your Mouse and keyboard!
Yay!
All I need is someone to tell me there is no excessive grinding and I'm buying.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)

June 14th, 2019, 21:01
Looks promising.. I'm just not sure I have 160 hours for it at the moment. I really wish they made RPGs something like 50-60 hours long, especially tactical ones where the story tends to be lacking and the fun combat tends to become redundant eventually.

Nereida

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

June 14th, 2019, 21:28
Sounds like something custom made for me! I'll be listening and reading some reviews, while also giving some time for potential bug nipping before I purchase this one, though.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

June 14th, 2019, 22:29
Joxer will like this (from steam board):

---
j0ny_brav0  13 hours ago
Is it a bug or not?

Using a Xbox One Controller, Button B is Confirm while Button A is Cancel. Anyway to change it?

The controls display keyboard buttons not controller buttons when using a controller in the game.

"Yama-The-Key" [developer] 12 hours ago
We originally have set all the control buttons/keys based on keyboard and mouse operations so it'd be difficult to rearrange them, sorry, really….
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
-----

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
+1:

June 14th, 2019, 23:30
Looking absolutely amazing with maximum hype!!

mercy

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

June 14th, 2019, 23:58
Wow. Young girls with big bewbies. How pedo. Really, guys?

Zephyr

Sentinel

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » GOD WARS The Complete Legend - Released