Owlcat Owlcat Games become indepedent studio!

P

purpleblob

@Silver; @HiddenX; @Myrthos; - can you please post this as a newsbit please? :)

Link below - there are some hilarious pictures as well :D

https://steamcommunity.com/games/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/announcements/detail/1585756349582719253

Big news for the Owlcat Games studio

Dear Pathfinders!

The recent anniversary of Pathfinder: Kingmaker made us think more about the future of Owlcat Games as well. Together with our parent company, we decided to change the format of cooperation with MY.GAMES and go for an independent studio. Both parties have agreed to this mutually beneficial step, which will allow continuing to explore new business opportunities while maintaining focus on core competencies. The parent company remains our strategic partner and investor. We want to thank our colleagues at MY.GAMES for all these years we have spent on the path together.

As a newly independent studio, we have already moved to the new headquarters, where we are actively making ourselves a new home right now. The move was not easy for us — we needed to carefully pack and transfer the countless boxes with small assets, shaman tambourines, all the dialogues, the bestiary and all the miniatures from the personal desks. Amiri's sword alone required an individual van!
But we made it! Here is a small photo report, so you can see the process with your own eyes.

Too many random encounters on that stack! They need to toss a couple of those boxes! ;)

Thanks for the news @purpleblob.

On one hand its good news but I wonder what will happen if they need more funding down the line. Anyway can't wait to play more RPGS from them at least.

Have they talked more about the next Pathfinder RPG?

Thanks for the news @purpleblob.

On one hand its good news but I wonder what will happen if they need more funding down the line. Anyway can't wait to play more RPGS from them at least.

Have they talked more about the next Pathfinder RPG?

They say the announcement will come this year :) so... soon I hope!!

Good cant wait as I remember OwlCat mentioning it would be different.:happycry:

Back
Top Bottom