Enderal - DLC is coming

Now this a (great) thing we don't see everyday: a DLC for mod, even this mod being a Total Conversion one.

Thanks SureAI team! Keep up the excellent work :)

I am glad this was posted, giving me an opportunity to comment that Enderal is great. Being a free mod without highly-publicized reviews (that I could see anyway), I might have not known about it but I am very glad I heard about it and tried it. I am at around 40 hours and still not done.

I really hope they will gather their strength and make their own game next.

I'm about 60 hours in Enderal and I've found that the game difficulty is getting harder. I can do 2-star quests no problem, but 3-star quests are somewhat difficult for me. I probably need a better gear.

Really like the mod. I enjoy the changes they made and exploring in Enderal is fantastic. My only complaint was the main quest but that is just a matter of personal taste.

Agreed very good mod, been playing for many many hours...level 52 so far.

I really enjoyed this. I had some issues with mods not functioning but thats sorta expected after a while because of the complexity of compatibility. I removed some of the troublemakers and have had minor issues since. They've done a great job.

Back
Top Bottom