Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The dungeon crawler Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within is now available on Steam:

Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within

You play as a lone wanderer. Captured, robbed, and cast into the Abyss, you are left for dead. But below is a dungeon crafted to test the very limits of your wits and bravery. The warnings tell you to turn back, but that way is closed now. Besides, you were never one to shirk from a challenge!

Dungeons of Legend: Cast Within is a first person grid based dungeon crawling adventure. Each level of this dungeon is hand crafted to provide the most immersive and complete experience. Explore, search, gather hints, solve riddles, fight monsters, and find tons of loot and upgrades!

Game Features:

• Exploration: Each level is full of secrets and divergent paths, some more dangerous than others. A keen eye and attention to detail yields great rewards.
  • Puzzles, Riddles and mysteries: Your wits and logic will be tested by unique (and perhaps a little twisted at times) puzzles and riddles.
  • Monsters: Dozens of creatures and opponents have gathered below, and something strange oversees them.
  • Loot: The right equipment and items make all the difference for the various classes available.
  • Beautiful Polygon graphics that are a joy to behold.
More information.

Beautiful polygon graphics?

Oh, right - Trump was considered for a Nobel prize, so that makes sense.

The word beautiful is as applicable to those visuals as Trump is to the Nobel prize.

Graphics are ok, certainly playable IMO. However I don't understand the need to force grid based movement in dungeon crawlers these days. It was neat in Grimrock. But for the most part I would much rather have free range of motion.

Beautiful polygon graphics?

Oh, right - Trump was considered for a Nobel prize, so that makes sense.

and Obama won 1 for peace while he was bringing war across the whole mid-eastern region. Crazy world isn't it?

edit: no i'm not pro trump, i'm not even american.

Looks like this isn't turn based exploration/combat, so not likely something I'll be playing. I will be watching to see what people that have played it might think.

and Obama won 1 for peace while he was bringing war across the whole mid-eastern region. Crazy world isn't it?

edit: no i'm not pro trump, i'm not even american.

Brought war? Continued it reluctantly. Refer to Dick Cheney. Obama increased air strikes, but also armed drone usage and cyber weapons and reduced troops (all better for US troops) but conceded that getting out of those conflicts completely just wasn't feasible. Again refer to 2003 when it started. He also avoided another bloody large scale conflict against Syria that ended up being solved diplomatically.

He also avoided another bloody large scale conflict against Syria that ended up being solved diplomatically.

"Solved"
:)

Brought war? Continued it reluctantly. Refer to Dick Cheney. Obama increased air strikes, but also armed drone usage and cyber weapons and reduced troops (all better for US troops) but conceded that getting out of those conflicts completely just wasn't feasible. Again refer to 2003 when it started. He also avoided another bloody large scale conflict against Syria that ended up being solved diplomatically.

I do realize this forum isn't about politics so this will the last post from me about this topic.

On what parallel universe conlict in Syria was somewhat in relation with 1 of these words : "avoided", "solved", "diplomatically"? I just can't answer cause i feel like we are talking about two different things.

Back
Top Bottom