Risen harbour city - few questions

toktumi

Traveler
Hi!

I made all 4 quests in harbour city but carlos don't telling anything about me joing to the guards.
I think I must do more quests but i stuck and have few questions.

1.Where is Doyle?
2.Where is place where smuglers can bring stolen artefacts to the town?
3.I'm searching for the last gold bowl on the lighthouse with telekineza but i can't find it.

Please a little bit help.
Thanks.

3. go inside the lighthouse and look up. You can easily see it.

1: Doyle is inside Costa's hotel, upstairs on the 1st floor.

2.Where is place where smuglers can bring stolen artefacts to the town?

At the brothel. Talk to the owner (Sophya I think she's called) and tell her that you want to buy information. After buying lots of information from her, she will tell you that Scordo (the leader of the bandits in town) is in her storage room. She'll also tell you where the secret door to the storage room is.

At the brothel. Talk to the owner (Sophya I think she's called) and tell her that you want to buy information. After buying lots of information from her, she will tell you that Scordo (the leader of the bandits in town) is in her storage room. She'll also tell you where the secret door to the storage room is.

Sophya has told me Scordo is in the secret room and told me to open it using a secret behind a picture in the washroom. I can't figure out how to open the secret door. I found the secret door, but I can't find the secret way to open the door behind the picture in the washroom. Which room is the washroom? Which picture? How do I activate the secret to open the door to Scordo.

This game makes me fell like a tard.

Just stand before the picture and left click with the mouse.

and yes ...

... there is no text or highlight.

Back
Top Bottom