APs with Seelah:
Crimson Throne
Council of Thieves
Carrion Crown
Wrath of the Righteous
Mummy's Mask

Last edited:
Yawn can someone PM me when the game is finally announced.:bored:

So here we go again, as I always say not every RPG has to be turn-based.:rolleyes:

Of course they don't. Some need to have dark souls combat. :p

Sorry, I didn't read everything. Is there a date for when the speculation will end and the announcement will start?

I still need to get to playing Kingmaker.

Of course they don't. Some need to have dark souls combat. :p
Don't go there, as I hate Dark Souls more then turn-based RPGs.:wall:

Sorry, I didn't read everything. Is there a date for when the speculation will end and the announcement will start?

Today's tweet/facebook message said "And when will we see the whole picture?
It will happen so soon you will not even notice!
"

Considering they didn't post a another poll to vote for another section to reveal, they are probably revealing it "tomorrow".

Owlcat are having a bit too much fun. They made a tweet of a small video of someone ringing a bell over audio of a cacophony of people fighting/clashing with the text "Hear ye, hear ye!".

This is something that happen in the first part of Curse of the Crimson Throne, all that is missing is "the king is dead. Long live the Queen!".

EDIT:

But Wrath of the Righteous was officially announced.

Official website.

Is this a continuation of their previous game or a totally new game ?

Owlcat are having a bit too much fun. They made a tweet of a small video of someone ringing a bell over audio of a cacophony of people fighting/clashing with the text "Hear ye, hear ye!".

This is something that happen in the first part of Curse of the Crimson Throne, all that is missing is "the king is dead. Long live the Queen!".

EDIT:

But Wrath of the Righteous was officially announced.

Official website.

Is this a continuation of their previous game or a totally new game ?

New game, but same ruleset and world with a new storyline and characters.

I've been playing Kingmaker for the first time and it's pure joy. It reminds me of the wanderlust I had playing Baldur's Gate for the first time. That being said, I hope they include toggle-able turn-based with the launch of the game. The respective mod for Kingmaker makes difficult encounters far more interesting and strategic.

I'd say its Wrath of the Righteous…

And there it is. You were perfectly right. Thats what educated guess means :). And now we will play long, long waiting game. I think it will be soon time for Kingmaker replay.

Back
Top Bottom