|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Warbanners - Death Speaker DLC Launched

Default Warbanners - Death Speaker DLC Launched

March 30th, 2018, 23:00
The Deathspeaker DLC for Warbanners has been released ans is now available on Steam and Humble, with a 10% discount for a week. Warbanners itself is also available with a discount at the moment.

loading…

'Warbanners: Death Speaker' DLC Now Available for Windows and Linux
Lead a powerful Orc clan, and claim everything that's yours in the process

March 29th, 2018 -- Warbanners developer Crasleen Games announces the release of Warbanners: Death Speaker for Windows and Linux on Steam and Humble Store!

Become the leader of a powerful Orc clan in Warbanners inaugural DLC release, claiming everything that is rightfully yours. The ancient dwarven ruins are waiting for you to invade them, earn your ascension through combat, and share the power of the Two Gods. Battle through 8 exciting new missions designed for veterans. Discover the history of Targun the Bloodthirsty -- the greatest and most ruthless son of the steppes -- and guide the horde towards the mythical ruins to receive a well-earned reward fit for immortals.

Warbanners is an independently developed, meticulously designed, turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements. Manage a squad of mercenaries, experience a campaign of 42 missions, and strategically fight towards becoming a legend equal to the ancient ones. Master a multifaceted battle system, and learn how to exploit everything from the terrain to your special units in your road to victory.

Warbanners: Death Speaker available for $4.99 with a 10% off launch week discount ending April 5th. Warbanners itself is out on Steam and Humble Store for $19.99, and currently carries a 25% off discount to celebrate the DLC release.
More information.
Last edited by Myrthos; March 30th, 2018 at 23:25.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

March 30th, 2018, 23:00
I'm very tempted to get the game ever since it got released. Has anybody here tried it?

Darkheart

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

March 30th, 2018, 23:19
Originally Posted by Darkheart View Post
I'm very tempted to get the game ever since it got released. Has anybody here tried it?
I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen the game before but this news post got me interested.

TomRon

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

March 31st, 2018, 01:44
It's a fairly fun squad level RPG type game. You control a group of mercenaries and go through a fairly linear campaign. Different types of troops such as pike men, archers, and knights, to more fantastical units like paladins, elves, dwarves, mages and priestesses. They level up individually, can be equipped with 1 artifact, and carry over each mission.

Cronis

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

March 31st, 2018, 02:38
Originally Posted by Cronis View Post
It's a fairly fun squad level RPG type game. You control a group of mercenaries and go through a fairly linear campaign. Different types of troops such as pike men, archers, and knights, to more fantastical units like paladins, elves, dwarves, mages and priestesses. They level up individually, can be equipped with 1 artifact, and carry over each mission.
So is this like fantasy Commander?
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

March 31st, 2018, 02:46
I like the look of it, and it does seem to be the kind of tactical game that I really tend to enjoy, I'll need to make a bigger dent in my back log first.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

March 31st, 2018, 07:19
Yeah, back log is humongous here, too. I will pick it up in the next sale, since I would not play it right now anyways. (Will play WH40K: Space Wolves till Battletech comes out ^_^)

One more question: Do the scenarios have turn-limits or boni for being super fast? These games often have that and I usually hate it.

Darkheart

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

March 31st, 2018, 08:59
Never played Fantasy Commander so I can't compare. There is no time limit in the individual scenarios usually, I think one or two scenarios are sorta race against time.

Cronis

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

March 31st, 2018, 21:59
If fantasy commander is the game I'm thinking of , then this game is a bit more small scale in it's missons. Rather than roaming town to town in a big overland map you might be defending a village from orcs with no time limit.

fadedc

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Warbanners - Death Speaker DLC Launched