Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.0 (beta)

I don't think thats a bug - I thought that is literally bodies rolled into a giant ball *shudder*
I think it's just a trick to make it possible for an object to be moveable. They just use a creature (citizen) and give it another model and walking animation.

I think it's just a trick to make it possible for an object to be moveable. They just use a creature (citizen) and give it another model and walking animation.
Yeah that's probably it, but purple's idea is more gory and funny at the same time :)

Yeah that's probably it, but purple's idea is more gory and funny at the same time :)
Yep, definitly! :D
They should have renamed it to "meatball".

Once again, I'd like to thank everyone who's beta testing this game for me. ;)
And I'm doing my part!
However I don't know if that goes as beta testing as I don't report any issues, because I don't have any… or I'm too stupid to notice them. (Except from a serious frame drop in a particular combat in a really crowded area.)

I'm at 250 hours now (I restarted after 60 hours) in Chapter 4. What's taking me so long are the tough encounters in TB. Last night I only played a single battle for 2-3 hours and didn't make it with my currently memorized spells. Seems like I really must take a rest before this one with a fresh spell selection.

I'm at 250 hours now (I restarted after 60 hours) in Chapter 4. What's taking me so long are the tough encounters in TB. Last night I only played a single battle for 2-3 hours and didn't make it with my currently memorized spells. Seems like I really must take a rest before this one with a fresh spell selection.

What difficulty level are you playing on?

I like a challenge and usually play most games on the hardest or second hardest difficulty. However, I have no desire whatsoever to spend that kind of time on a single battle. If I'm encountering that kind of timesink for combat, I'm definitely lowering the difficulty.

What difficulty level are you playing on?

I like a challenge and usually play most games on the hardest or second hardest difficulty. However, I have no desire whatsoever to spend that kind of time on a single battle. If I'm encountering that kind of timesink for combat, I'm definitely lowering the difficulty.
I'm playing on core.
Perhaps I should add that I'm not optimizing my MC and the companions. I know a bit about D20 and Pathfinder but I'm far from being an expert in optimizing. So I just level the companions with their predefined class and during level ups I making choices that create synergies. From time to time I look up in a build guide (fextralife) to prevent doing something completly stupid.
Also I'm very reluctant with resting. As you most likely know most tough battles in D20 get significantly simpler when tailoring your spells to the enemy. I only do that when I can't win the battle after some tries and adapting strategies. So I could lower the time significantly if I just rested more.
And I'm not taking the strongest companions with me, but the ones I like.

But yes, it is a timesink, but spending time here is fun (for me).

Back
Top Bottom