Letter From Aubrielle.

Hey Wolfgrimdark, Capt. Huggy Face, Zloth, Lostforever! Thanks for saying hi! I hope life is good for all of you as well! :)

Lost, I'm sorry to hear about your depressive slump, too. Are you managing okay?

Now you've got me thinking of starting up ESO again, especially if we have a Watch guild (do we have a RPGWatch guild??).

If you spoke to me couple of years ago, I would have sworn that I am not a person who can ever get depression but life has way of teaching all us a hard lesson. Things are fine give what lot of other people are going thorough in the world but thanks for asking, appreciate that :)

I asked about ESO Watch guild in the MMORPG section and it seems there is no watch guild. I guess the main issues that the people are split across between EU and NA and lack the critical mass needed for a proper guild. Its bit shame really since we come here and talk about lot of games but we don't play many games together :)

Nice to read from you again, Aubrielle. Like a few others, you seem to be stading out within this community. Some people just appear to be so ... "special". Not snowflakes, though. ;)

Two years ? I've been doing so much in RL within these years that I missed quite a lot here ...

It's good to see you back here. :)

Back
Top Bottom