Legends of Amberland: The Forgotten Crown

Send @Chris Kozmik; $40 and he'll tell you where to download the game for free ;)

naah, i only get games like this for free. send me some money for my artwork first then maybe we can talk. maciejduraj.com click on the paypwl buttons.

plus he needs publicity or send it out for free if he hopes to get any positive reviews online.

lol how bout this. if he doesnt give it to me for free he will get the cancle culture wnd bwd publicity online via gamefaq and other reviews? and medium and my own site. lol haha for being a cheap wad with a crappy looking product that maybe three people at most will buy. all form this site haha.

Aren't we all?

why am I not allowed to criticise him or his game yet you guys are allowed to criticise my art which is much better looking than anything this game offers imo?

You are allowed to criticise. But that was not criticism. You essentially demand a free game, with threats of retaliation.

Game is $20 btw, which I agree is still a little high for something so retro-looking. The game isn't very long either, but I think I got my money's worth out of it.

If you haven't played it yet but want a similar game, pick up The Quest. It looks slightly better than this, but it is a much more polished game. It is also half the price of Amberland.

You are allowed to criticise. But that was not criticism. You essentially demand a free game, with threats of retaliation.
When I was grounded I never got drunk, where's fun in drinking alone?
But I know people who adore to get drunk solo, so anything is possible here. ;)

It seems I have to game drunk these days. nothing neats a couple of beers or cocktails on the side of my bed in front of my set up or large hdtv connected to my macs (iMac vis windows 7 bootcsmp) and some gsming. i get too irritated or pissed off gsming sober these days. hence i scratched my 3ds display today playing zelda spirits tracks.

I think it's currently in the GOG sale, isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom