RPGWatch Feature - Morrowind Revisited

Or drop the game, go down to the local library and explore the mysteries of the intellectual history of the western Civilization, that I promise is both deeper and more thoughtworthy. Just do not get too lost, in this universe there are people who actually cares for you and your opinions.

In your case then, drop the game, go out and explore real people and relationships instead of making friends with a bunch of NPCS. I promise you, they are (at least most have the potential to be) a lot more deep and thoughtworthy than Minsc. You can look at it either way Jemy, we'll just have to agree to disagree on what actually constitutes rich, quality content and a fun experience when it comes to an RPG.

I'm going to go play MW now ='.'=

In your case then, drop the game, go out and explore real people and relationships instead of making friends with a bunch of NPCS. I promise you, they are (at least most have the potential to be) a lot more deep and thoughtworthy than Minsc. You can look at it either way Jemy, we'll just have to agree to disagree on what actually constitutes rich, quality content and a fun experience when it comes to an RPG.

I'm going to go play MW now ='.'=

Yeah, I saw this coming and I already apologized for my comment.

Back
Top Bottom