Breath of fire 3: a great game with a great story

I always felt this game mixed western amd japanese RPG elements and fused them together well:

[youtube ]https://youtu.be/2PmNJSAh6ZY[ /youtube]

Last edited:
I always felt this game mixed western amd japanese RPG elements and fused them together well:

You can put youtube videos into the forum by just pasting the code in between the youtube tags. Like in:

[youtube ]2PmNJSAh6ZY[ /youtube] (without spaces)
Edit: well...in theory...this one doesnt seem to work. ^^

maybe because its the mobile youtube i got from an iPad link I am always using and on? im literally an iPad addict.

I know I'd buy all the Breath of Fire games if they ever become available on either great old games or steam. I've heard so much about them that it would simply be an instant purchase for me.

maybe because its the mobile youtube i got from an iPad link I am always using and on? im literally an iPad addict.

That shouldn't matter. The Link may be different, but the short code that you use for the embedding (see Kordanors example) should be the same. It's part of the link.

TLDR:
Use
[ youtube]2PmNJSAh6ZY[/youtube]
Not
[ youtube ]https://youtu.be/2PmNJSAh6ZY[/youtube]

and remove the leading space.

It works when I do it, at least for me:

Jrpg for the jRPG forum? I'm not a particular stickler for separating wRPG and jRPG, particularly since wRPG mostly stands for an action game nowadays anywy, but since we have a jRPG forum just seems weird to post this here? AKA: poor reading comprehension?

General on this page means non-JRPGs though. That's the reason why there is a separate JRPG Forum :p

I always felt this game mixed western amd japanese RPG elements and fused them together well

Not to revisit the question of the appropriate subforum, but -- what western elements do you see in this game? To me it's a charming example of the classic JRPG done right.

Back
Top Bottom