bomb at the UZA

Bartacus

BartWatch
Yeah, my firm made it again to the evening news -> bombalarm, but it turned out to be fake. An email was send by someone called Achmed and so on. I've read the mail (one of the priveleges of being an admin :) ) and it stated only that he had placed a bomb in the emergency area and that he will detonate the bomb. There were no demands whatsoever or a reason given. The most ridiculous thing was that we got the mailaddress provider within half an hour -> skynet (a provider in Belgium).

We had some fun pointing to some recently fired/quited people that they had done this. Still it was pretty clear that it wouldn't be a former employee of the computer department. (Who could be so stupid to use his home mailaddress.)

Skynet? Now *that's* scary...

The most ridiculous thing was that we got the mailaddress provider within half an hour -> skynet

You guys are so screwed.

Sounds like an interesting day at work. ;)

The mail account was probably hyjacked or hacked. Who would be so stupid to use his own mail for such an action?

Childs and possibly a slightly mentally handicaped person. The writing of the mail gave me that impression anyway.
About the hacked mail account? Maybe, but at the end of the line the right person will pay (and I mean the costs) for this.

About skynet: I don't think they had the Terminator in mind when they chose this name. For those who do not believe me: the site (Keep in mind it's only available in Dutch and French cause we live in Belgium and yeah we often neglect to say that German is the third official language in Belgium.)

Back
Top Bottom