Baldur's Gate 3 - Panel from Hell 5 February 15th

Oh look another pre- announcement of an announcement.

Meme Time.:p

4889246.jpg

Oh look another pre- announcement of an announcement whine. ;)

Oh look another pre- announcement of an announcement whine whine.

(I'll stop now.)

It's all fun and jest but by god it's dammed laughable what the industry has become. Oh well Swen can cosplay and sweat again when asked about a tentative release date.

For the fifth time.:lol:

Last edited:
It's all fun and jest but by god it's dammed laughable what the industry has become. Oh well Swen can cosplay and sweet again when asked about a tentative release date.

For the fifth time.:lol:

Yeah the industry is borked in lots of ways but Larian is one of the good ones and I enjoy these updates. I'm curious about the changes.

This is my pre-announcement of my pre-announcement announcement whine.

Stay-tuned it's gonna be a good one!:)

Yeah the industry is borked in lots of ways but Larian is one of the good ones and I enjoy these updates. I'm curious about the changes.
Truthfully I haven't enjoyed a single Larian RPG since Divinity II. Nowadays they have become to mainstream and are hold on a high pedestal after the Original Sin games.

Out of curiosity, is anyone here watching those Panels from Hell? I've always wondered.
Not me sorry ask Silver or Dolby. I wait for a written transcript or summary. Mostly Swen gets interviewed, talks about the update, and plays the game. That's about it.

Then you get more previews,interviews, lets plays, and so on once again.

Gotta maintain that hype train ya know.:lol:

Not me sorry ask Silver or Dolby. I wait for a written transcript or summary. Mostly Swen gets interviewed, talks about the update, and plays the game. That's about it.

Then you get more previews,interviews, lets plays, and so on once again.

Gotta maintain that hype train ya know.:lol:

Yeah, I know the content more or less, sometimes I'm watching little bits. I used to watch most of the show before, despite the terrible quality of their audio, but it has become a little too silly for my taste. They seem to have a lot of fun at least, which is nice to see.

I have the impression very few people here are interested in these streams. Except, as you say, a transcript or summary of the interesting parts.

little too silly for my taste. They seem to have a lot of fun at least, which is nice to see.

That's why i watch them. They are THAT awkward, it's kinda cringey i guess, so much so it's funny and in a way adorable cos they try so hard.

But yeah if something keeps me busy, like nagging wifey or meeting the next day i just skip it. In short it's just a excuse to open a few beers.:)

I think i missed 2 so far, no biggy. They release patch notes after the show anyway and it's all there. Not to mention people will make recaps on youtube. I guess i would recommend those. 2 hours of awkward acting can be taxing if you don't access to good beer.

Yeah, I know the content more or less, sometimes I'm watching little bits. I used to watch most of the show before, despite the terrible quality of their audio, but it has become a little too silly for my taste. They seem to have a lot of fun at least, which is nice to see.

I have the impression very few people here are interested in these streams. Except, as you say, a transcript or summary of the interesting parts.

I watch them but then again I do have bg3 early access so I'm not worried about spoilers as others maybe.

I'd like to pre-denounce this pre-announcement by announcing I plan to skip the announcement. Again. :p

Fans are weird. They want a constant drip feed of information about games before they come out and then they complain about the nature or mode of delivery of that information. Make up your minds.

Fans are weird. They want a constant drip feed of information about games before they come out and then they complain about the nature or mode of delivery of that information. Make up your minds.

Yeah, it's getting really tiresome to always read the same comments. Just don't read the news if you don't care lol

I honestly sometimes forget that I own this game and I'm just waiting for it to release already. I need to check and see if they've done anything with Solasta recently.

IMO, BG3 is already great in Early Access. 50 hrs clocked so far and I haven't seen everything it has to offer. The finished product is going to be legendary.

Yeah, it's getting really tiresome to always read the same comments. Just don't read the news if you don't care lol
Bro right back at you and other posts above. That's a whine about whining.:lol:

bbdecf7329d71794b67b82a20f032f1e0adab64fcc6e60a2122053c6ab941d22.jpg

9k=

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom