God is Real - the first AAA Christian videogame

Copper Coin

Outspoken D&D critic

How dare he just pretend there's no existing Christian classics like Bible Adventures.

Hopes it get funded, so I can have a good laugh.

AAA Christian game from a clueless n00b? Right....

There also has been "Left Behind", which is a game adaption of a christian propaganda movie and book. You need to convert non-believers to christianity. You can also kill them, but then you need to pray for redemption.
https://www.ign.com/articles/2006/11/14/left-behind-eternal-forces-review?page=1

Also LGR made some videos about christian games:
Noahs Ark, a Christian Wolfenstein 3D Clone

Onesimus, a Christian Jill of the Junge Clone

I bought this for laughs on the PS2 back in the day

220px-The_Bible_Game_Coverart.png

Why go on Kickstarter? All you need is faith, brother! ( is this HHR? No.. too young, relatively normal looking. )

Why go on Kickstarter? All you need is faith, brother! ( is this HHR? No.. too young, relatively normal looking. )

No, he needs seed faith. All he has to do is take whatever cash the faithful provide, and transfer it to The First Church of Ripper's Bitcoin Wallet. Once the transfer has been verified, I shall bestow the appropriate blessings, and the Lord will arrange for the original portion to be returned unto him, multiplied to the required development budget of 500 million dollars.

To be fair he's asking for $25k on this kickstarter. I presume your quote is from the video? I can't get it to play.

No, he needs seed faith. All he has to do is take whatever cash the faithful provide, and transfer it to The First Church of Ripper's Bitcoin Wallet. Once the transfer has been verified, I shall bestow the appropriate blessings, and the Lord will arrange for the original portion to be returned unto him, multiplied to the required development budget of 500 million dollars.

Hey, that's a pretty good deal. Almost like a miracle waiting to happen!

Most effective scams aim a cultural or religious group.
Will the scam up there manage to get 25K and run, dunno, it would if was promised on phones.

How can he make an AAA game on 25K? I know it will be the will of Allah !

[Ack. I just listen to his presentation. Doesn't seem very promising; but somehow he has managed to get THREE backers !!!!]

Most effective scams aim a cultural or religious group.
Will the scam up there manage to get 25K and run, dunno, it would if was promised on phones.

Well that explains Scam of the Avatar 😁
Very similar to cultural or religious group...

Back
Top Bottom