Pricewatch!

That is why RPG isn't just one type of game - it is a continuum that has supporters and detractors all along the line. There are some of us who are willing to find stuff to like in pretty much every sub-genre out there.

Crysis CE on Amazon.de today for only 9.97€. It still costs 30€ in most places.

Wolfenstein at GoGamer.com for $29.90 this weekend.

Wish I had waited to buy it…

Agreed - $30 is a better price. But after so many years of being a Wolfenstein fan there was no way I was waiting ... even for a ported console shooter.

… even for a ported console shooter.

You sure got that part right, I spent *hours* just trying to tweak some of the consolitis out of it. I eventually found out how to get rid of the crossshair and the compass, as well as some of the mouse lag. Now if I can just get some anti-aliasing....

The Computerbild Spiele magazine has in uits "Gold" incarnation the game "Gilde 2 Gold" on the DVD.
The other DVd of that "gold"-magazine has a CSI game and a "Volvo" brand racing game, that's freeware.

By the way, it has a direct comparison of DAO and RISEN as well between the pages.

not sure if anyone's mentioned this but Direct2Drive is having a huge promotion for its 5th anniversary. There are a lot of games, including RPG's, for $5

http://www.direct2drive.com/d2dturns5

The way the deal works is that each week there are 10 games for $5 each, and this week it includes the $40 game Riddick Dark Athena among other action games. Last week was Ubisoft, and next week is RPG week.

Let's just say that this week I discovered that there is a 3 games per 24 hours purchase limit ;)

I do. Are those are used games?

Yes, you can specify Full Package to get everything from retail. But it is a used game trading site ... I personally love it. About to dump Wolfenstein there ...

Star Wars entire Jedi Knight collection (Dark Forces through Jedi Academy) for $20 on Steam ... close to 100 hours of gaming goodness!

yep - not sure how I could have missed this

wish I knew before the Ubisoft deal was closed.

Back
Top Bottom