Deck 13 - Working with Tomasz Gop on new RPG?

German-language press-release : http://www.dtp-entertainment.com/de/news/index.php?objectID=1140

dtp & Deck13 cooperate now.

So far still almost nothing is known about the game.

This small article quotes Jan Klose of Deck13 (quickly translated by me) : "Blood Knights will become our new milestone in terms of playing. We build [it] upon our experiences, mix once again hitorical events with myths and legends and will deliver the player an extremely fast-paced, dark RPG which won't lost its hold off the player too soon." (I had some slight difficulties translating the last part of this sentence.)

Steffen Hippe of dtp is quoted there (also quickly translated by me) : "The experiences we had been able to draw out of the cooperations with Deck13 had been always positive, so that we are looking forward to the publishing of this title. With Blood Knights we will present the player an unused, fantastic world, which will contain a lot of variety and innovative ideas for the hunter-gatherers [hunter and collectors] among the game/gaming community." (I also had some slight difficulties here.)

Back
Top Bottom