Fallout 4 Most exciting nonmainstory locations

I've got a couple of legendary guns with the no-reload mod. In particular, a .45 rifle with the endless ammo attribute. I can fire that thing off like semi-automatic without having to reload. The other is that laser rifle you can find in a particlar spot. Spamming .45 or laser shots is what I've recently been using mainly. My explosive double barrel shotgun is great for close encounter. Also I have at radiated super sledge (+50 radiation damage). If I can sneak up on them it's a one-shotter. :)

Not having to reload helps, but won't be enough. Probably have to start carrying a heavy weapon around, and getting the perks for it.

I hate being so encumbered by a heavy weapon though.

I am wearing +1 str/agi army fatigues enhanced with combat weave mod. On top of that is all legendary fortifying or special merchant armor pieces. All of them add +1 to strength and endurance. Black Ops chest piece modded to protect against explosions (it's a must for me, since it basically makes you immune) and the others are modded for deep pockets. Also bought the commando helmet for it's good protection and -10% VATS cost bonus.

I don't use VATS much because it is easy mode. But the amount of repeated combat is starting to wear on me, so I find myself using it more now just to end combat faster. :)

This serves my packrat nature best. And makes up for my moderate endurance, and lack of protection that power armor would give me. Haven't really used the power armor much. If I get tired of sneaking I will start using it. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom