Final Equinox: The Arrival

I don't know all the details about the vetting process, but perhaps Fig.co would be worth looking into.

In my attempts to promote this on forums & reddit, a few people basically said "Looks great but they're not going to make it so no point in backing". The problem of this project seems to not be the pitch, but rather getting exposure, and Fig can use their media connections to help you get that.

"Looks great but they're not going to make it so no point in backing" - Why would they think that? I'm interested in this because i plan a kickstarter too.

Not giving because they don't look close to achieving their goal never even occurs to me. I give what I think the project is worth based on what I personally get out of it, right then and there.

Not giving because they don't look close to achieving their goal never even occurs to me. I give what I think the project is worth based on what I personally get out of it, right then and there.
Agree with ya.:party:
See if all the naysayers backed at the minimum amount for a digital copy it would be funded. It's called logic but it escapes many even me sometimes in daily life.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom