Cyberpunk 2077 - Everything Wrong With the Demo

Don't know really about unpopularity, generally ignore list are triggered for the spams.

Once again, I'm just better at keeping my bias in check - and it's easier to be objective insofar as not letting my own personal preferences get in the way of seeing things from the other side of the table.

You're certainly welcome to think that way. I for one think that someone's behavior, especially frequently repeated one, speaks much louder than their own outlook/rationality behind it...even a very elaborate one.

Essentially, your struggle to accept that I'm not what you think I am comes down to your ego and your competitive nature. It's not unlike JDR - and you two are a little alike in that way.

You both have tremendous egos and you're both very competitive. That's why you will always try to "defend your team" and you will always try to "win".

"Others are challenging my opinion!" ...sounds familiar? In any case, perhaps it is enough, that you believe in that.

Anyway, this has been derailed of track, Digital Foundry did a pretty good rundown on tech aspect of the demo

For some reason link won't catch: https://youtu.be/PPCe5Nav9Cg

Oh, Bobo...

He's an idiot. While i hate leftism and SJW'ism with all my heart, he really must have missed the whole "punk" part in Cyberpunk. it should contain "low-lifes", punks. It absolutely should remind us of late 80's and early 90's synth/EBM/Goth/cyberpunk people.. cheesy as it might seem today, it's still very fitting for the theme.

He's an idiot. While i hate leftism and SJW'ism with all my heart, he really must have missed the whole "punk" part in Cyberpunk. it should contain "low-lifes", punks. It absolutely should remind us of late 80's and early 90's synth/EBM/Goth/cyberpunk people.. cheesy as it might seem today, it's still very fitting for the theme.

Women are degraded in CP 2077 due to SWJ obssession of picturing normal people.

CD Projekt is failing their target audience. They can not count on gameplay to make up for it. Serving an ideology is only what is left ot CD Projekt.

Women are degraded in CP 2077
Imagine that, a game about imperfect future.
Here's hope I'll see plenty of elements from Handmaid's Tale in it.

Ideology? A videogame isn't Bible, Kuran or other "sacred" book. It's a fiction.
I honestly hope you never work as censor - just like existing (silly) ones you can't differentiate reality and imagination.

Women are degraded in CP 2077 due to SWJ obssession of picturing normal people.

CD Projekt is failing their target audience. They can not count on gameplay to make up for it. Serving an ideology is only what is left ot CD Projekt.

This one made me laugh. I have no idea of you're being sarcastic or serious, but it's hilarious either way. Well played.

I don't see how women having tattoos has anything to do with SJW'ism, he's dreaming. CD Project are based in Poland, probably the least SJW-bullcrap country in the world.. "degraded" because someone has tattoos and shaved hair lol.. i'm hoping people are just trolling or they've lived under a rock for like 30 years.

I think it might be HHR's personal review channel.

Ideology? A videogame isn't Bible, Kuran or other "sacred" book. It's a fiction.
I honestly hope you never work as censor - just like existing (silly) ones you can't differentiate reality and imagination.

It is a product of fiction, which does not eliminate requirements. It is based on historical Poland for example. It is an ideological requirment.

Imagine that, a game about imperfect future.

First, gameplay is too low to qualify the product as a game. No gameplay, no game.

Second, that is the reason why the SJW agenda is detected. The imperfect future thing.

In an imperfect future, women are first and most females who get valued by their sexual appeal. Their purpose in life is to drive male sexual desires. Their whole life must be governed by the will (strong women) to match the sexual image males want them to look like.

Women must not be delivered from that social imperative and allowed to be depicted as average looking things. CDR projekt caving in to the demands of SJWs who want women to be in charge of their own looks without being subjected to male sexual drives (destruction of the family unit) That is taking the road of the scandalous MEA (that went as far as preventing players from creating avatars with the proper white skintones)

In CP 2077, the heroin, considered her status, must be a rocket queen, no other way, not some random assembly of pixels that make males go soft. Discharging the heroin from her duty of being an object for male sexual fantasies is the result of SJW influence. It is degrading to women to be hindered from fulfilling their social function. SJW control freakism as SJWs want to control every aspect of other people's life.

CD Projekt betrayed their target audience and the attaining ideology.

The part they still have right is by not allowing all black people skin tones to be modelized. At the moment, only black skin tones with red undertones are featured.
Black people can be black in many other ways.

CD Projekt must keep the course on that or the betrayal would be deeper.

These are some really, really far fetched conspiracy theories, ChienAboyeur.

Why would SJW's want to show an "imperfect future"? What would they gain? It's a fictional universe, an 80's vision of a Cyberpunk future. You don't think punks has any relevance in Cyberpunk? I bet you've never read any Cyberpunk if so.

If there's anything i wouldnt want in a cyberpunk game its a ""perfect future"", with e.g women going back to the 1930's etc (i'm a conservative so for me personally it WOULD be preferable but…), because that's not what Cyberpunk is about at all.

Sorry but this is ridiculous.

@ChienAboyeur;, So what you are saying is that it is degrading to women that they are not objectified in CP2077 and that their only role in the game should be to fulfill the sexual fantasies of men, or in this case the male player?

These are some really, really far fetched conspiracy theories, ChienAboyeur.

Why would SJW's want to show an "imperfect future"? What would they gain? It's a fictional universe, an 80's vision of a Cyberpunk future.

Cheap attempt at moving the topic.

CP 2077 pictures a future that is imperfect to SJW liberal ideals. They are in stuff like women must not be reduced to their sexual or reproductive attributes, gender equality like women can be police officers (result: female police officers get into appartments to kill tenants)

The future in CP 2077 is very imperfect to them, that is why they pressured CDR Projekt in uglifying the heroin.

Classical SJW liberal tactics and an assault on the family unit, just like Trump did when he separated mexican children from their parents.

Females must not be represented as attractive so men do not want to marry them.

CP 2077 heroin must be a bombshell, nothing else. It is a imperfect future to liberal ideals, not a liberal utopia.
(i'm a conservative so for me personally it WOULD be preferable but…),
PCness. The last conservative populations that inhabit North America were indian people before the european invasions.

It's been more than 250 years the US were launched and since then, the level of conservation has been plummeted down. Hundreds of cultures vanished, an environment that is going to go flat etc

The US are so hooked on non conservative policies they have made business off them and pushed them globally.

Today, the few remaining conservative populations are to be found in Africa or in the Amazonian jungle.

Since the US inception, the world has never been less conserved in all aspects.

@ChienAboyeur;, So what you are saying is that it is degrading to women that they are not objectified in CP2077 and that their only role in the game should be to fulfill the sexual fantasies of men, or in this case the male player?

It is as a good thing as CP 2077 not supporting the shades black people's skins can be.

Man… You really need to chill a bit. Take some time away from games and streams.

A remastered version appeared recently, if you watched it already, do please remind yourself about it's ingenious story and characters, about it's criticism of forced society morals as if it's not happening in a completely rotten town/country. A work of art misunderstood by most critics of that time, yet still fresh:
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark

Is that face taken?

Heroin is a drug. Heroine is probably what you are after. Anyways, its too ridiculous for me to take seriously, i'm still thinking it's a troll post? Try reading your own post afterwards otherwise.

Also the heroine is hot (not into tattoos, but the the rest looks good.) It's not like she looks even remotely like your "normal" leftist SJW feminist. So noo, those ideas are so far fetched it's not even funny.

Also, i'm not american.. so what conservatism is to you and to US is not that relevant to me, pretty sure most conservative Americans wouldn't agree with your strange ideas and conspiracies either. I'm thinking you don't even know what it means, being conservative is not the same as wanting the stone age back or going back to living in nature like a native american.. being conservative means you have morals that are grounded in your own culture, it means you opposes progressive ideas such as having 100 genders, that Islam is better than what your own culture is rooted in etc.

Back
Top Bottom