Gothic 3 Loaded 1.71 and got an error...

DudeNtheRoom

Watcher
Something like "INVALID CONFIG FILE". I press "ok" and it says something like cannot load singleton or something.

My rig:
Windows 7
Intle i5
eVGA Nvidia card
4 gig of ram

Last edited:
The final patch is 1.74

http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?t=825092

The patch can be installed on all g3 versions and is available for all languages. It's only for original G3 game, not for Forsaken Gods.
The CP 1.74 contains all previous patches. So you need only this patch to update Gothic 3.
1.7x savegames are compatible with CP 1.74. Older savegames (1.60 or earlier) are not compatible.

Look, I've got alot going on right now, lets not be anal. Before you say this has happened before with me, I got a snotty reply the first time I missed something that someone already posted.

Not everyone can pay attention to you all the time.

Look, I've got alot going on right now, lets not be anal. Before you say this has happened before with me, I got a snotty reply the first time I missed something that someone already posted.

Not everyone can pay attention to you all the time.
Look, its you coming here with lots of questions, if you don't listen to the advice given, people will soon stop responding. Nobody likes to answer the same question over and over. There are plenty of posts and info about 1.74 here already, as well as on World of Gothic.

Maybe you should start with a fresh install, if you have problems, I don't know about that specific error. You could also ask at WoG, where the CP developers and a lot of G3 fans sometimes hang out.

Look, its you coming here with lots of questions, if you don't listen to the advice given, people will soon stop responding. Nobody likes to answer the same question over and over. There are plenty of posts and info about 1.74 here already, as well as on World of Gothic.

Maybe you should start with a fresh install, if you have problems, I don't know about that specific error. You could also ask at WoG, where the CP developers and a lot of G3 fans sometimes hang out.

That part made my jaw drop. 1) you don't have to answer 2) its a Gothic forum. As I said, the first time I missed something that someone said I got a smart response. So don't act like it was something I had coming.

Relax guys. There still seem to be some technical issues, so let's work on the problem.

Back
Top Bottom