Grimoire - Release Date Likely to Shift

Few people know how to and when to avoid double taxation. I'm a bit surprised that Steam does not have a good procedure on how to deal with it.

How does one do that?

I do remember reading that income made in the US, if it is taxed again overseas (and I think Sweden was bad for this), the US will allow you to write it off your US taxes.

He did though. The man has cred.
--
What I love about this post from Cleve is it almost sounds coherent.

It makes you think he has an assistant now or a PR firm.

Having previously read through his greenlight page, I do have to say he comes off incredibly differently than he has in the past, without any hint of anger, controversy or even sarcasm. I also note that he deletes any comment or thread that even hints at the troubled history of Grimoire, which is very unlike him.

Having previously read through his greenlight page, I do have to say he comes off incredibly differently than he has in the past, without any hint of anger, controversy or even sarcasm. I also note that he deletes any comment or thread that even hints at the troubled history of Grimoire, which is very unlike him.

Yeah, he deleted mine when I only joked about what type of extended memory to use when running it on DOS.

Frankly, I'm surprised it was greenlit - Valve is clearly not worried about about the controversy - or maybe moderation was a contingency.

Yeah, he deleted mine when I only joked about what type of extended memory to use when running it on DOS.

Frankly, I'm surprised it was greenlit - Valve is clearly not worried about about the controversy - or maybe moderation was a contingency.

I saw a time where an entire thread discussing a reasonable topic was deleted because 1 person made a comment suggesting that maybe the game wouldn't come out. If that's happening a lot, it might explain why his Steam forum has so few threads.

I know Steam uses independent moderators on the forums at least some of the time. They may be being hyper-vigilant about moderating Grimoire, since promoting white supremacy on their forums would presumably not be good for their image.

Oh man, I even booked a week off to play this. Now I have to go and explain to my manger why I am cancelling my holidays and will need to re-book. FFS>:O

A week off wouldn't be nearly enough time, anyway. There's only 168 hours in a week. A single playthrough of Grimoire takes over 600 hours (and that's before Cleve addresses those sparsely populated areas and adds the extra content in patches for the Super Deluxe edition). Really, to be on the safe side you should just quit your job once Grimoire releases.

So do you think when he adds content to those sparce areas, that it will add more bugs and require more fixing...... Yes, we are back on familiar ground.

I wonder if its his son posing as cleve running the steam page.

I know Steam uses independent moderators on the forums at least some of the time. They may be being hyper-vigilant about moderating Grimoire, since promoting white supremacy on their forums would presumably not be good for their image.

As I understood it, the devs moderate their own Steam forums or appoint someone to do it.

This was really old 100 years go....but seems everyone still wants to give this topic teeth

Back
Top Bottom