Pricewatch!

Not for me. Already own Elex, Control is Standard Edition (no dlc), and I don't like X-COM because of RNG.

nice month this one but i never bought their sub, dont like lootboxes
only Peaky Blinders looks interesting to me as Elex already got it

nice month this one but i never bought their sub, dont like lootboxes
only Peaky Blinders looks interesting to me as Elex already got it
You can buy and cancel if you want... I've dine that a few times.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Any good?

You know... i have been an unapologetic Croft fanboy forever, but this is the first Tomb Raider game that just hasnt gripped me. Would i pay 5 bucks? Yeah, I wouldnt say it's not worth 5 bones, but in comparison to past titles (like that Tomb Raider 2013 which blew my freakin mind) it's just not as good as that.

One good innovation is the addition of "you dont have the equipment you need yet, to get to this shiny" message. In prior games I've beat my head against the wall trying to get to something, only to find out that fact, after the fact.

Any good? I liked the 2013 reboot well enough, but I haven't played either of the two games released since.

Am playing Rise at the moment. If you liked the 2013 one I think you'd be hard pressed to not like this one for that price. I don't think the problem solving is as good as the last reboot (too much hand holding) and these recent ones focus a bit too much on combat IMO. Otherwise it's a good looking game, is fun enough and has a story similar to past titles.

I liked Rise quite a bit, though 3D Vision helped the game a ton. Also, you get to toss chickens.

Baba Yaga's Hut was a fun DLC but probably not included. You can see how well you like the game before snagging that.

Edit: oh, it's the 20 year edition, so it is in there!

You can now get. Elex, control and chimera squad from the humble bundle for 12 bucks. That's an amazing deal.

Agreed! If I only didn't already have all these…

Last edited:
Bunch'a Steam sales this weekend. Has the Equinox become a new sales event? The ghost of Spring Sales past?

Rockstar games are on sale so Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption 2, Max Payne, and LA Noire. Avalanche is, too, so Just Cause games and Mad Max. The Outer Worlds is half off. Jedi: Fallen Order is half off. Ubisoft has Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, South Park, Anno, and Watch Dogs games on sale (except WD: Legion, which isn't on Steam). Square/Enix has Final Fantasy games, Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, Octopath Traveler, and Dragon Quest games on sale (and Just Cause again). Borderlands franchise is on sale.

I'm sure most already have this game, but if you own any of the Silver products on great old games, you can get Deadlight: the director's version for zero bucks.

Back
Top Bottom