Agarest: Generations of War 2 - Release Date

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ghostlight announces that Agarest: Generations of War 2 will be released on February 19, 2015. The game will cost $19.99, and you get free DLC if you pre-order.

Great news! With the beta progressing smoothly we’re thrilled to announce that Agarest: Generations of War 2 will be released on 19th February 2015 priced at $19.99.

As an extra incentive for early birds, anyone who pre-orders the game before 19th February will get two AWESOME benefits: a 20% pre-order discount, and DLC bundle 6*absolutely free, allowing you to use Leonhardt, Valeria and Myu from the previous games and unlocking Extra Costumes for many of the cast, saving you a further $7.99!

While the game isn’t ready for pre-order yet, you can check out the Agarest 2 Steam page here

After launch we’ll be releasing the remaining Agarest 2 DLC bundles once a week. As with the previous titles in the series, you can expect the bundled DLC to be considerably cheaper than it was when sold as individual items on PSN.
More information.

Was kinda interested in this. It seems the first game sold well enough that they thought it was worth upping the graphics a bit. Then I got down to this:

Engage in Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games!

Eeeesh, seriously??

Yes these games contain the usual crazy Japanese tropes. The first two games had the same type of content so I don't know why anybody would be surprised now.

I loved growlanser, good tactical rpg with a dating sim. And them anime girls are hot!:p

I've picked up Agarest when it came out on GoG but I have yet to to play any of the series, not even sure when I'll ever get to that lol.

I tried the first Agarest. It had the slowest, most tedious combat I'd ever experienced in an SRPG. It made Grotesque Tactics look polished... I just don't understand how players can put up with games that make each action take 10 times longer than they should. SRPGs already can be tedious...

I tried the first Agarest. It had the slowest, most tedious combat I'd ever experienced in an SRPG. It made Grotesque Tactics look polished… I just don't understand how players can put up with games that make each action take 10 times longer than they should. SRPGs already can be tedious…

This, there are so many much better Japanese games to play. This series is simply a mountain of tedium and a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom